I conced too many goals in passive situation (free kick, corner, etc..) can you help?

Hi goal, how do you set your match preparations and match training?

What's this t2 version floating around? I've had some success with original tactic with Hull City in first season. One thing i noticed is a lot of times i would be up 2-0 or 3-0 at halftime and lose like 2-3 or 3-4 full time. Any suggestions?

Anyone know the best striker for this? Regardless of star rating and if suitable via filters, my strikers are dreadful. Is this the case for everyone or just me? I have noticed especially with these type of formations, the midfielders get the bulk of the goals, but my strikers miss so many chances etc.

Anyone know the best striker for this? Regardless of star rating and if suitable via filters, my strikers are dreadful. Is this the case for everyone or just me? I have noticed especially with these type of formations, the midfielders get the bulk of the goals, but my strikers miss so many chances etc.

Ya, this seems to be a common issue. With this tactic in particular majority of goals come from your wingers and AMC.

Ya, this seems to be a common issue. With this tactic in particular majority of goals come from your wingers and AMC.

Still doesn't stop me winning 6 trophies in 1 season with Schalke in my 5th season haha

Still doesn't stop me winning 6 trophies in 1 season with Schalke in my 5th season haha

lol. Congrats! I was referring to one tactic strikers in general. I like this tactic and use it in my saves but the strikers don't score very often that's for sure. :)