So after reading over 200 pages for this formation am i right that the best tactics is the 1 on the open post and goals T1 formation. Also which 1 would be the best off the 2 for my wigan team that I've just won the championship with and just starting in the prem thanx

So after reading over 200 pages for this formation am i right that the best tactics is the 1 on the open post and goals T1 formation. Also which 1 would be the best off the 2 for my wigan team that I've just won the championship with and just starting in the prem thanx
the only differrent between t1 and t2 is BPD and CD . You can change it to BPD or CD . Find out what work the best for you

Hello!

Do you think the tactic on page 1 fits Chelsea and Atletico Madrid with the new update?

Is just plug and play tactic?

Would be appreciated for the help :)

Hey - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP with posting Team and player instructions for the newest version? My VIta to Steam Sync isn't working so I can't port the tactic that way.

THANK YOU THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

There is no new update is there? you mean trasnferupdate?

Yes it fits, it should be like a glove!

Chelsea can play almost any formation, and Atletico got some real quality players for this aswell. Turan is a beast !

Chelsea can play almost any formation, and Atletico got some real quality players for this aswell. Turan is a beast !
Sorry I meant for the current one (Counter - Balanced; the one on the OP) :).

Sorry i mean transferupdate!

Okay perfect!

Because I run with Atletico Madrid right now and at what position is Turan beast?

But it is the tactic on page 1 to use it?

Do we need to change about the mentality during games or away matches, or is it plug and play?

Would really appreciated for your help :)

There are 4 tactics for this. the one in op. then a combo tactic fav and underdog (which ive used to win 2 prem titles and 2 euro cups in 1st 2 seasons with lpool) and a tactic posted on page 203 I think it is which im trying next

The new one I downloaded is called sir goalalot 6 t2... im assuming ive missed t1? Could someone ellaborate or post link?

Can someone please point out where I can find the "Combo - Favorite and Underdog" tactics ?
I tried searching but the thread is immense....

rammie2011 goal did say that T1 is if u want to change the 2 center backs from BPD to CD thats or the change is ok

This is a amazing tactic. Playing with Derby County, predicted 13th in championship, and won the league a point a head of Reading. I actually won Carling Cup, beating Chelsea in the final. On my way to Wembley i also knocked out Manchester City and Arsenal.

In the FA Cup we lost in the semi against Man Utd. On the way we beat Everton and Liverpool (PL Champions) away.

Will Hughes was the key player for my Derby side, with impressive 32 goals and 17 assists !

Last edited:
matsnor21 wot team and individual training do u use cheers and do u use the 2 BPD defenders OR 2 normal centre bks

What a tactic this is using the one from the OP doing exactly as it ses on the tin . Training match prep everything exactly like it ses on OP . Im liverpool tactic is only half way fluid and i started season away to hull which i won 2-0 then home to palace won 4-0 then away to burnley 4-0 and the player ratings are all above 8 sum above 9 . Great start cant wait to see what happens when its fully fluid and morale is superb . Great work with the tactic guys ;) loving life at anfield after a few months in charge haha

joewhite. Just using the tactic from the OP, and following the suggested team and individual training.