Also how can i increase the number of striker goals? Fast or target doesn't matter

Tactic needs rename to SirConcededalot after first season, cuz in 2nd season piece of ****

This tactic worked great the first two and a half seasons, but now i can't seem to win at all. I'm managing Blackburn in the third season. After the ten first games I had control of the fourth place, but after 7(!) straight losses relegation is coming closer and closer..

This tactic worked great the first two and a half seasons, but now i can't seem to win at all. I'm managing Blackburn in the third season. After the ten first games I had control of the fourth place, but after 7(!) straight losses relegation is coming closer and closer..

This is similar to what happened to me in my earlier Hull FC save. I was doing ok first 2 season then got the sack 3rd season where i couldn't buy a win, even though i had better players all over the pitch.

Guys i dont think its the tactic that change radically after first season.I dont even tried this SirGoalALot tactic but i can tell u that with many tactics that i made some were brilliant first season and than sudenly and unexpliecable colapsed...Its this sh1thy ME and the fact that consistency disapear after a while wich means either AI adapts or he cheats because of scripts(or maybe he adapts by cheating).This year im so ****** ,tactics means nothing in this game its all about keeping morale and team cohesion up from my observations.So tactic is 10% or less from this equation and this game is more or less a lotery wich is sad,the better the players u have and the hapier they are the biger chance u have to win the jackpot.
Of course some tactics are better than others but still in the end all will face incosistency sooner or later.

Last edited:
A bit of truth to that, but performing in real life is also a LOT about making the players perform by keeping them fit, happy and beliving in you're ways.
There is a number of coaches that have turned gold to sawdust because the players have lost faith in them and then performances drop regardless of tactic.

I do however hope that for FM15 there is some more consistency created aroudn possebileties to make classic 4-4-2 etc work in game, because the few times it has, they have patched up so it's simply impossible more or less.

Nowexcuse me, im off to bed :D

Conn i do agree with u to some degree with this real life argument.But let give me u an example,if u try emulate a tactic that has logic 100% in real life than u will see that this tactic isnt much better than a tactic that is made with nonsences.For example a high defensive line with high pressing(harass and get stuck TI) wich is logical doesnt perform better than a tactic with high defensive line and stand off/stay on feet TI,make a save and test this reloading over and over with instant result and u will see im right.And this is just an example and i made this recently.Also i dont understand how sometimes u demolish a top team and next game when u face vs a much lower team with bad morale u will struggle even to make chances.In many aspects in this game tactics doesnt even make sence,its not about tactic itself...its about how tactic will react to ME to scripts and so on.
Tactic in this game is grinding instructions and tactic formulas than check how it reacts in ME and than u will be happy for a while until ME decide its enough happines and will insert some scripts and u will be sad again...:)

Last edited:
Question

Sorry for this question, but can U tell me where i can find (page?) the t1 and t2 tactic? I`ve played AC Milan and first season i completed on 2nd place. I'm starting 2nd season and i want try some tactic from this page. Which tactic do you recommended me (OP?; T1?; T2) and on which page i can find them?

By far the best tactic I've used so far. I'm currently in 2044 with my favorite team, starting in the 2nd division. I became runner-up twice for the first 3 season using this. Was getting kinda irritated if I should be still using it. My advice - stick with a main team for as much as you can and avoid major changes to your squad, like 3-4 transfers a season. I just won the Champions League with this and won the German First Division 5 times in a row for the past 5 seasons (2039-2044). :)

Tactic needs rename to SirConcededalot after first season, cuz in 2nd season piece of ****
wow thats a great detailed response! There is nothing wrong with the tactic, I won prem league and champs league in back to back seasons with lpool. There is nothing wrong with the tactic... its more than likely your management

wow thats a great detailed response! There is nothing wrong with the tactic, I won prem league and champs league in back to back seasons with lpool. There is nothing wrong with the tactic... its more than likely your management

I can win with lpool on default tactic

I'm sorry if this tactic didn't work for u . I will try my best to improve this tactic

oh cmon, dont apologize ;p

I used this tactic to get Rangers back to the Prem. hammering teams 7-0,6-2 ect. without any money at all. then struggled. i do believe that i am in need of a second tactic... or an "away" tactic. games im loosing i shouldnt be loosing. 3-1 home to Hamilton, 1-0 home to Dunfermline. shots and posession are up in my favour, but cant seem to turn it around.

I've just finished my 5th season in Real Madrid. I won 37 games and noticed 1 draw. Goals scored 140, conceded 17. Best players: Isco 16 goals, 25 assists; Suarez 29 goals, 7 assists; Bale 14 goals, 16 assists.
Goal for next season - finish league with 38 wins ;]