This topic is a mess each time a screenshot is posted its of a different tactic ha or different version of the tactic!

goal does his tactic wibe does his, I just get confused

How has your rotheram one come along?

I feel that Control Version is fine now . Gonna try some tweak with counter :D

Its early days, but I'm very impressed with this tactic so far, only in pre season but it looks fantastic. Just used the counter tactic against Schalke and smashed them 4-0. Used the favorite one in all my home games and averaging 4 goals a game, and only 1 conceded. Looks very good indeed. Just one quick question, I'm playing in Serie A, so I have to pick a pitch size, what size would you recommend for this tactic to get the best out of it? cheers

Its early days, but I'm very impressed with this tactic so far, only in pre season but it looks fantastic. Just used the counter tactic against Schalke and smashed them 4-0. Used the favorite one in all my home games and averaging 4 goals a game, and only 1 conceded. Looks very good indeed. Just one quick question, I'm playing in Serie A, so I have to pick a pitch size, what size would you recommend for this tactic to get the best out of it? cheers

Sounds great :) I used a Normal pitch size with Rennais

This is the most haphazard thread ever. A new tweak every few hours.

This is the most haphazard thread ever. A new tweak every few hours.

Theres no new tweaks :) as stated in the OP, you might read some "Tweaking" stuff in the comments.. but unless the tactic is actually in the OP it does NOT Count!!

Theres no new tweaks :) as stated in the OP, you might read some "Tweaking" stuff in the comments.. but unless the tactic is actually in the OP it does NOT Count!!
Have u try change Winger duty to Support ? and Tempo should be high to very to make quick counter .

BTW, some result of new control version , have anyone test this with small team ?
View attachment 355843View attachment 355837

Last edited:
Have u try change Winger duty to Support ? and Tempo should be high to very to make quick counter .

I'm currently using very high tempo ( but I find it hard to stable it ), but winger on support doesn't make any diffrent..

I'm currently using very high tempo ( but I find it hard to stable it ), but winger on support doesn't make any diffrent..
very high tempo is need for counter. U need quick counter , not slow counter

For Monaco (ligue 1) without transfer, what version you advice?

View attachment 355835

I think the AI are figuring out my tactics :( off to an amazing start, then lost 3 games in a row, now drawing and losing every now and then :( But still a really good tactic!

View attachment 355834

Sanchez + Cazorla have been amazing on the wings, now Shaqiri is here to replace Cazorla. Ozil playing amazingly in the middle (ofc) and Giroud just being Giroud, stealing goals left 'n' right