Wibe - this final version.... can it be used for any team or just small ones?

does it matter what foot the wingers are? is it better to have a left foot on the left and vice versa? Cheers

does it matter what foot the wingers are? is it better to have a left foot on the left and vice versa? Cheers

I use Left foot on Left, and Right on Right :)

Feel free to use the Player Filter, as its set to show the Right type of wingers

With Real Madrid its PERFECT (In 32 matchs, only 2 draws and 0 loss). My fear is...this tactic works on second season? Hahaha

With Real Madrid its PERFECT (In 32 matchs, only 2 draws and 0 loss). My fear is...this tactic works on second season? Hahaha

Great to hear mate :) It worked like a charm for me with rennais ( second season ) so shouldn't be any problems !

Hi, sorry, just another question about the wingers. Are they supposed to swap position? Thats why I was asking about foot each winger should have. Its just that I've got Ayew on the left and when he goes over to the right he is shocking.

Hi, sorry, just another question about the wingers. Are they supposed to swap position? Thats why I was asking about foot each winger should have. Its just that I've got Ayew on the left and when he goes over to the right he is shocking.
:) that don't that important dude

For the favorite version, they are supposed to do it yes :) For easier breaking down defenses. In any situation a either footed winger is always the best choice, but if you cant get that. then go for left left, and right right