I think I'm gonna change the formation . Because playing 4-2-3-1 with small team very leaking goals

Anyone knows if there,s any Corner Exploits around?
Or any "Best" corner setup?

well done on an awesome tactic, top of the league in my 1st season, unbeaten in 24 games mand only conceded 15 goals...wow beat tactic ive used on fm14

think i jinxed myself, lost my 1st game after posting that last post! haha

I think I'll give this a shot, as it looks very impressive. Just one question though, are you planning on releasing a new version? Or is it just the two on the first page? Its just I don't get much time to play, so if there is a new one in the pipe line I'll just wait :)

I think I'll give this a shot, as it looks very impressive. Just one question though, are you planning on releasing a new version? Or is it just the two on the first page? Its just I don't get much time to play, so if there is a new one in the pipe line I'll just wait :)

Sweet :) Yes, there is a improved version coming.. but for now the two in the OP are the ones

Use 2 tactic in OP . They work great :D

Good work, i've been looking for a tactic like this...will test with Millwall or Celtic