Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
hmmmm you may want to try it with a bigger team you may have perfected a great counter tactic, I am using the original counter and I must apologise to you and wibe as I said it was terrible, its not, playing with Wolves I am dominating

hmmmm you may want to try it with a bigger team you may have perfected a great counter tactic, I am using the original counter and I must apologise to you and wibe as I said it was terrible, its not, playing with Wolves I am dominating
It's not work for u . Can u post some result ?

I will play 5 games with it with wolves who are a top team and I will get back to you

I will play 5 games with it with wolves who are a top team and I will get back to you
can u post some ss ? is tactic fluid yet ....
as I said , I'm a underdog in Serie A predict 16 , so I always stick with counter, but you are playing as Wolves , A top team in your league , u can change it to Control

Last edited:
i thinj maybe because I dont have the suitable players for it, it didnt work won first game 3-0 but played bad for a 3-0 win then drew 1-1 with 21st place playing badly again

i thinj maybe because I dont have the suitable players for it, it didnt work won first game 3-0 but played bad for a 3-0 win then drew 1-1 with 21st place playing badly again
when u are playing against small team , Change to Control
Is tactic fluid yet ?

just retried it as thought it deserved another go, I won 5-1 with 16 shots and 10 CCCs they had 3 shots and their goal was a free kick

which versions are best tbh am playing online atm unbeaten with my utd team 3rd season in but seem to struggle to score atm got liek 4 hard games coming up got spurs an city away an chelsea at home thinking counter for all 3 games

this tactic works good when I meet small or mid clubs I can win them 0-3 and 0-5 but when I play vs big clubs they just rip me to pieces :( I can't go further than playoff in Champions League :(

New tweak for Underdog team ( Not a Official Version , Let's wait Wibe confirm about it ) ;)

As all of you know , I've made a control version for strong team , now I want a bigger challenge , so I come back with Counter version and tweak it, here is my result with Sassulo ( only 1 transfer ) . I'm pretty suprise about this because even me don't think them can win this tittle in 1st season ;) :

View attachment 645401View attachment 645402View attachment 645403View attachment 645405View attachment 645408View attachment 645409View attachment 645410View attachment 645411View attachment 645412

This result is with Wibe 14.3 ???

Record breaker alert:
Started a new season with Wolves in league 1 just using the counter formation, I won the league, won the johnsons paint trophy and absolutely dominated.
Started with another tactic for first four games but lost two in a row so why not give this a go with a top team. Here are the results with this tactic.
P: 42
W: 34
D: 6
L: 2
GF: 112
GA: 29
GD: +83

We broke the record points total by 13 points (114 points total), and thanks to an 8-0 last day home win we broke the all time goal scoring record as well by 8 goals (119 goals).

Now this is with Wolves who are so over powered in league 1 so it cant be judged properly, but will see how the championship goes!

Record breaker alert:
Started a new season with Wolves in league 1 just using the counter formation, I won the league, won the johnsons paint trophy and absolutely dominated.
Started with another tactic for first four games but lost two in a row so why not give this a go with a top team. Here are the results with this tactic.
P: 42
W: 34
D: 6
L: 2
GF: 112
GA: 29
GD: +83

We broke the record points total by 13 points (114 points total), and thanks to an 8-0 last day home win we broke the all time goal scoring record as well by 8 goals (119 goals).

Now this is with Wolves who are so over powered in league 1 so it cant be judged properly, but will see how the championship goes!
The new counter 1 that got posted today???

Nah the original one, but the tactics up to its old tricks in the championship giving up 5+ cccs every game and I know my team is better than the others

Back