Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
dominating games but yet still loosing worked perfect last season now nothing already had 5 losses compared to 1 loss all last season

i dont win 8-0 v red star then loose 4 games back to back to norwich arsenal southampton an villa even when i dominated the games

Currently challenging for the league with southampton (2nd season) and just beat dortmund in europa league 5-3 away from home, great tactic so far.

Yet to try it with anyone else but is great with the saints. Would say the only thing i'm not greatly fond of is the two BWM's as i always like to use a Box to Box or DLP.

Last edited:
I'm outplaying everyone still, but conceding a lot of goals (most teams seem to get 2 chances against me and score them both). Any tips for tightening up the defense?

I'm outplaying everyone still, but conceding a lot of goals (most teams seem to get 2 chances against me and score them both). Any tips for tightening up the defense?
I'm pretty sure that's just the match engine mate. Opposition will score goals. What I like about this tac, is that IT SHOULD (barring ME ******** you over) score some of its own.

As long as I'm in the higher end of that tally, I'm happy. ;)

This is hands down the best set of tactics I have used so far on Football Manager 14. My team dominates games in possesion, CCC's and most importantly GOALS.

The park the bus version of the tactic is so handy to throw on when you're defending a tight lead with 10 mins left.

I was in my first season in League 2 with FC United and was predicted to finish last, yet with these tactics I have secured promotion in MARCH.

I will provide some screenshots when I complete the season but it's looking like a title win for me.

If you're using an underdog team and debating whether this will work for you just give it a try and you will be astounded by what you can achieve.

Thanks to the creators for this masterpiece.

I've decided this'll be the tactic I use to resurrect Portsmouth to the Premiere LEague.

Let's do it!

OK...starting with those 3 tactics in 2nd season with my milan (H)

I changed set pieces on my own and i changed the right BWM to deep lying playmaker on defend duty. BWMs doesnt hold position, but DLP should. I removed swaping wide players TI, to surprise them in last minutes...like someone suggested. Amazing thread, so much info.

I recommend rotariu and stanciu...cheap ones. If you have more money, then i suggest also ricardo rodriguez and aurier for CWB. Lucas silva is also very good...all rounder mid. He is lucas romero level.

Dont forget to buy balanta for defence...doria is also a good option. Not that good tho.

can u upload ur tactics plz, wouldn't mind trying them
OK...starting with those 3 tactics in 2nd season with my milan (H)

I changed set pieces on my own and i changed the right BWM to deep lying playmaker on defend duty. BWMs doesnt hold position, but DLP should. I removed swaping wide players TI, to surprise them in last minutes...like someone suggested. Amazing thread, so much info.

I recommend rotariu and stanciu...cheap ones. If you have more money, then i suggest also ricardo rodriguez and aurier for CWB. Lucas silva is also very good...all rounder mid. He is lucas romero level.

Dont forget to buy balanta for defence...doria is also a good option. Not that good tho.

Back