Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
OK...starting with those 3 tactics in 2nd season with my milan (H)

I changed set pieces on my own and i changed the right BWM to deep lying playmaker on defend duty. BWMs doesnt hold position, but DLP should. I removed swaping wide players TI, to surprise them in last minutes...like someone suggested. Amazing thread, so much info.

I recommend rotariu and stanciu...cheap ones. If you have more money, then i suggest also ricardo rodriguez and aurier for CWB. Lucas silva is also very good...all rounder mid. He is lucas romero level.

Dont forget to buy balanta for defence...doria is also a good option. Not that good tho.

do you use them according to op guideline still?

Last edited:
hey Diavolo1992 would like to try the three tactics that you put up with my man utd what for do I need most?

I don't know why after december i begin to lose a lot . 16 W 2 D 0 L to 16 W 2 D 5 L

I'm outplaying everyone still, but conceding a lot of goals (most teams seem to get 2 chances against me and score them both). Any tips for tightening up the defense?
All i can say buy neuer and hummels

Can anyone help can not get these tactics to work, do not know what happens, just say that I have man utd so ******* believe that they will work

I honestly don't understand what I am doing wrong.
I get poor results, extremely low possession percentage, almost no chances,
when I do win I barely score, my striker has 2 goals after 5 months.
And I am playing with Southampton with Lambert as the striker.

I don't understand how people get such good results when my experience with it is so poor..

I don't understand how people get such good results when my experience with it is so poor..
which tactic u use? counter?

try my tweak page 83 . It's a new control tweak

The one in the original post :/ Sir Goalalot 14.3. I suppose you can say it's the "counter" one seeing how its mentality is indeed 'Counter'.
If u are using very very weak team . U just need some tweak :D .

Back