Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
oke so i choose to use real madrid should i train ronaldo so st because wingers dont shoot that much? and with bayern its the same with robben i didnt use your tactic yet so i dont know if wingers score alot

Last edited:
oke so i choose to use real madrid should i train ronaldo so st because wingers dont shoot that much? and with bayern its the same with robben i didnt use your tactic yet so i dont know if wingers score alot

They do score alot, so robben and ronaldo should do just fine

Looking for a little help in trying to stop my wingers from shooting from tight angles and instead trying the cross with my striker usually free in the middle? Any advice would be great cheers lads

I'm having even more complete break downs this season compared to last season. Conceded just 6 goals in 15 matches, but already have 3 losses and 2 draws, all goals conceded came in those 5 matches. Lost to Southampton (again), Norwich (sigh) and Everton. Chelsea already 7 points a head of us.

Most games we just completely dominate, but all 3 of those losses (against much weaker teams than us) was kinda deserved. We had a total of 3 shots against Norwich for instance. Just days later we have 31 shots against Arsenal. Just not consistent enough. Think it's time for a change.

Test finish

Remember: Monaco, 0transfer, First season, Lfc update, Only your new counter tactic

Monaco win ligue 1
Lose in final versus Lille a Coupe de la ligue
Lose versus psg at penalty (10-9, after a 3-3) a Coupe de france

3rd group stage champion league (man city, schalke, FCP)
But win Europa league

James Rodriguez, falcao and Ocampos best pace ligue 1 (all 14pace dec)
Falcao 2nd striker ligue 1
Lose lot of game because Kurzawa down 5month, Rodriguez 3month, Moutinho 2month.
I think possible that without lot of player down, i can go quarter final champions league, but with this death group and all best player down, it was impossible^^

Good tactics, just striker don't goal enough imo (falcao play 100% match, 25goal, Ocampos/rodriguez 25goal with lot of injuries :s)

If you need other test, i can tomorow, just tell me :)

I have forced the Reserves and the Under 19's to use this tactic aswell.. Result: All three teams on 1st place :D

change ST to F9 if u want Winger score

After three very successful seasons with the mighty Newcastle I fear the ME has finally worked the tactic out. Its been an entertaining ride but unfortunately its time for a change, cheers again lads one of the best out there

After three very successful seasons with the mighty Newcastle I fear the ME has finally worked the tactic out. Its been an entertaining ride but unfortunately its time for a change, cheers again lads one of the best out there
Team cohesion ?

Well I had team cohesion on for the start of the season and it was working great, then I changed back to the training I used the previous two seasons to great success and its all gone a little wrong. I thought it was maybe the ME but I will try with the old cohesion again and let you know how I get on.

It's strange that so many people are having problems with their striker scoring (edit- I've left him as a DLF), mine has a ratio of just over 2 goals in ever 3 games. I bought someone especially to play the role though, a regen who is strong, tall and good in the air. My left wing scores more though, almost a goal a game.

It's strange that so many people are having problems with their striker scoring (edit- I've left him as a DLF), mine has a ratio of just over 2 goals in ever 3 games. I bought someone especially to play the role though, a regen who is strong, tall and good in the air. My left wing scores more though, almost a goal a game.
:) they want their striker score every games -_-

Three years at Schalke with this tactic:

3 x Bundesliga
2 x Champions League (I lost the final to Real Madrid in my 3rd year :()
and a few more ****** useless trophies.

I became Brazil Manager in my 3rd year too, so I resigned as Schalke manager and have now been appointed as Barcelona manager, heres to another three at Barcelona!

Barcelona and Brazil hired me out of desperation (Barcelona are down in 7th in the La liga, Brazil are ranked 28th) but who wouldn't hire a guy with this tactic?

Three years at Schalke with this tactic:

3 x Bundesliga
2 x Champions League (I lost the final to Real Madrid in my 3rd year :()
and a few more ****** useless trophies.

I became Brazil Manager in my 3rd year too, so I resigned as Schalke manager and have now been appointed as Barcelona manager, heres to another three at Barcelona!
Rape every opponent :LOL:

Oke 20 games lewandowski 27 goals Robben 20 goals 17 assist doing amazing for me 19 wins 1 draw 0 loses

Back