Mate, maybe you should mention that in control version "Allow wide players to swap" is instructed. For teams that don't possess either sided wingers this is better unticked

Mate, maybe you should mention that in control version "Allow wide players to swap" is instructed. For teams that don't possess either sided wingers this is better unticked

I will mate :) thanks for the info!

lol, against leading side Sampdoria after 10 mins, SirGoalAlot doing its job -

View attachment 356365

I know I'm a big team, but this is my first season with them and I am rebuilding their squad, for the fact I brought in 14 new players it's really going great, I think

View attachment 356363

If you want send me a PM with your new version, I'll throw it in and will report if it's fluid, but might be only for the 2nd half of the season.

lol, against leading side Sampdoria after 10 mins, SirGoalAlot doing its job -

View attachment 643605

I know I'm a big team, but this is my first season with them and I am rebuilding their squad, for the fact I brought in 14 new players it's really going great, I think

View attachment 643610

If you want send me a PM with your new version, I'll throw it in and will report if it's fluid, but might be only for the 2nd half of the season.

Looks great mate :) wow 14 new players, then it should work even when they are all happy with each other!

Yes I can do that, but I have no idea on how it will work with top teams.. but if you could try, that would be really nice of you :)

Love this tactic, just about to finish a season with Newcastle then will put up some screen shots

This version just work perfect for Strong team .
Me and Wibe are trying to make a version for a small team . Because small team can't adapt to this version

Looks great mate :) wow 14 new players, then it should work even when they are all happy with each other!

Yes I can do that, but I have no idea on how it will work with top teams.. but if you could try, that would be really nice of you :)

This version just work perfect for Strong team .
Me and Wibe are trying to make a version for a small team . Because small team can't adapt to this version
Ah alright, I got you. Thought you was trying to tweak it further. But the existing ones are really already spot on. Thought I'd get bumped with a team not knowing each other

Thewibe you have a very enough tactic I couldnt understand which is the best ?????? what is your prefer?

Thewibe you have a very enough tactic I couldnt understand which is the best ������ what is your prefer?

I'ts just the two in the OP that counts for now mate :)

And I use the both as described in the OP..

Have you tested with any other type of striker? Poacher, AF, CF? How did that work?

Have you tested with any other type of striker? Poacher, AF, CF? How did that work?

I know Goal2581999 have tested AF, with success.. but haven't tester any of the others

i did, too leaky defensive i think

attack is great but unless GK has a really good game always concede

i think need to improve the defense a bit to make it one of best on site

i did, too leaky defensive i think

attack is great but unless GK has a really good game always concede

i think need to improve the defense a bit to make it one of best on site

Well, if I would make a tactic that conceded almost nothing. I probably would have called it Sir ConcedeAlmostNothing..
But I haven't done that yet, but maybe soon :)

Last edited:
will give it a go, moved onto another tactic that was much more stable on my shrewsbury save