Goal I will give it a test for you :) got nothing better to do his afternoon ha

Great tactic, just started unemployed and after 1 season Lille wanted my help, started from scratch with the squad, but what a tactic, i'm playing for the top 4 table in ligue1 and even PSG and Monanco are nothing against this tactic play with the original. keep up the good work with this one

I am playing with lierse.. Can u give me the different tactics? Underdog, defensive version, zttacking version? Are you chanty from manutd forum?

Goal It's so weird I brat Liverpool comfortably with palace but then got battered 5-1 by United which I can understand but then Swansea totally outplayed me when I was at home! So weird

avoided relegation with a weak caslisle side. got alot of solid replacements for second season in prem league with them hopefully can push for mid table finish

If you find you conceed to much please TRY the following!

View attachment 340370

This is for regulare Goalalot, IF you have defence issues. Underdog jsut released so realy hard t o tell what tweaks work the best there.

Im baffled with the amount of questions regarding tweaks for tactics on this forum, Yes we are trying to improve it constantly, but ppl should know that notable tweaks will be updated on the tactic in OP.

Me personaly tweaked fora full weekend until i totaly lost it, and most times when a tactic is out, the tweaks that works are the easy ones,and tweaking player instructions are realy not worth it as it would require extentional seasons of testing just to see how 1 change to rb instructions would work.

In short: You got his game, you have played it a long time, you read posts and know what patches changes, so use common sense and when you have issues in midtfield, maybe solution is as simple as trying chnging a AP to BWM or DLP.

it seems its like 6-7 people tryint to help on every tactic in here, but we only got 1 computer (well most of us), and we are MEN (mainly) and everyone knows men can't multitask well ^^ hehe

View attachment 340370

@TheWibe try and write in player recomendations Mats Moller Daehli (Molde or Cardiff) as Advanced Forward and Jakub Błaszczykowski (Dortmund) as Right Winger. Mats in third second in my team has beginning 5 goals 9 assists in 5 matches, Błaszczykowski in 4 games 7 or 8 goals.

Thanks for the Plug! :), but to be perfectly honest, the Defense Tweak I did someone else actually suggested those and I just followed that persons advice and it worked well. So many pages to look back, so just a heads up it's not exactly my tweak, lol.

The Midfielder to DLP though is something I tried on a whim, so I'll take credit for that, lol.

But indeed, sometimes the little tweaks can make the most differences, radically changing the tactic sometimes won't help you, especially during the course of the season, so best suggestion I can give is keep playing with the base tactic and just do small tweaks as your game progresses.

I think I'll have a 2019/2020 update post for my Man City season by sometime tomorrow perhaps, as I usually save em when at the transfer deadline for January as my first go around update, right now at the October break for international play, and not doing to bad. Haven't lost yet in the Premier League, but did drew against Chelsea in their stadium first game of the season, however, have won all other games including a solid 3-2 Arsenal win at Home, so not complaining yet with the moves I've made, heh.

(Did have a silly 3-1 loss in the first game of the Champions League Group Stage against Monaco at their stadium, bah... but won the next one against some team I can't even pronounce, lol 5-0.. so 1-1 so far in the Group Stage..)

Also, don't take 1 or 2 games where it's high scoring as the basis for the tactic being good, you really want to judge it over the course of an entire season... Look at the Concede wise Premier League for me the past 2 seasons in Man City, 21 Goals and 22 the past season, so honestly it's not as leaky as people think, I just think people get very, very unlucky at times with the way the Match Engine plays out.

little advice from Klibinho :)

sorry for my english first of all ...but
i am managing three save games slots :) ....Porto, Newcastle and Milan....all with this tactic :)
and results is unbelieveable ,but let mi tell you what i am using :)
first of all i am NOT USING ANY TRAINING SCHEDULE in game....when i start the game and now....same :)
the only thing that i using is TEAM TALK, the most important ...no no....THEE MOST IMPORTAAANT THING IN GAME !!! ...for example, any opposition team , any club, any competititon....all the same team talk...and the team talk is

WHEN IM STARTING GAME ( league, cup, CL, aaanything, any game , doesnt matter :) )
CALM : I want to pick you ..... or forexample when it says Get straight ...from last match :)
A N D most important thing, ( this is situation in which tactic dont need to be fluid at all )
and after overall team talk i use team talk for defense CALM HAVE FAITH ( A L W A Y S ) , midfield ASSERTIVE HAVE FAITH ( A L W A Y S ) and attack CALM HAVE FAITH ( A L W A Y S )....then you will see green mood as much as you like , not always all of them but always is the EXTRA POSITIVE MOOD FOR ALL PLAYERS :)

WHEN IS HALF TIME ....that depend on result ....when is draw or lose in some situation maybe :) AGGRESIVE I WANT TO SEE MUCH DIFERRENT or what it says already :) and if you are winning then depend on result....if it is 1:0 and strong team CALM DONT GET COMPLACEMENT ( A L W A Y S ) and if it is forexample 2:0 , 3:0 or whatever them CALM IM VERY PLEASED WITH.... AND A G A I N team talk for defense , midfield and attack from below CALM HAVE FAITH, ASSERTIVE HAVE FAITH , ATTACK CALM HAVE FAITH :) and again , green light as much as you like ....

WHEN THE MATCH IS OVER IF YOU ARE WINNER A L W A Y S CALM WELL DONE LADS..... A L W A Y S
IF YOU ARE LOSER A L W A Y S AGGRESIVE IM NOT HAPPY .....without any team talk for either defense, midfield or attack :)

again sorry for my english but i am 100 % sure that your gonna start even more like this game than before :DView attachment 340326View attachment 340325View attachment 340324View attachment 340323View attachment 340322View attachment 340321View attachment 340320View attachment 340319View attachment 340318View attachment 340317

i am really excited over this , i discovered this from myself and im very proud ....im winning everything, smashing other teams like chees :D
and save game with Milan.....that is story for itself, when im started using this method, from january im complete quadruple and next season sextuple :) and with Newcaste United I win Premier league and FA cup with one signing and that is Fletcher which is join me in january ..... perfect combination ....simply the best solution :) I cant even imagine how you would wrecking others :)

Last edited:
If it helps...

Here's my starting Defense and the Subs that I rotate in:

View attachment 340331View attachment 340330

View attachment 340329View attachment 340328

These guys work pretty well, almost all of them can play either a Cover or Stopper, which makes my rotating a lot easier.. Marquinhos (granted he's a lot different now than when he starts in the game) is the back-bone perhaps to why the defense works so well maybe, but my upcoming regen prospect is only getting better as you can tell, and still has that "potential to be a world class defender" in his report.

So perhaps if you look at players similar to that, it could help you defending wise.