Yep I see you're point... someone posted in this thread that they changed the 2 defenders to "Defend" duty instead of Cover, (or even the Stopper/Cover combo I use) you could perhaps try that to see if it's successful for you, if you're still interested in trying the tactic, heh.

I have been playing with that defender tweak (defend instead of cover) from the start.

This happened just now:

View attachment 340532 View attachment 340531 View attachment 340530

Is this suposed to work?? i used it 3 times, fully fluid and got trounced twice with Arsenal

Is this suposed to work?? i used it 3 times, fully fluid and got trounced twice with Arsenal

It works, but it guess it all comes down to the players you have, just search some of my posts in this thread, I've posted full season recaps of my 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 season using this tactic with the minor tweaks I mention the posts themselves.

not sure if people do this or not, but I also adjust to the assistant feedback as the game goes on... Meaning if my assistant is point a midfielder I should close down I'll uusally take his advise.

Also against the Bigger teams that have amazing wingers, or will have amazing wingers as your game progress, I always Mark them, and give the "mark tighter" instruction on these wingers to help, besides closing them down.

The toughest thing I find in general, but again it may not be tactic itself, just the nature of the engine I suppose is winning against the Big Teams away from Home.

I either pull it off by the skin of my teeth, or draw or lose against them.

You're not alone, I've tried this and had decent results away against Schalke etc (with Bayern), but got stomped at home against Freiburg.
Giving up on this one.

I'm plating with lierse and u Will try this tactic.. Bit which one is the best? Benauwde is er everybody useing another different tactic.. I wil one for when i am the favorite, one when iam the underdog and to play defensive.. Sorry for my english!

Sir underdog is brilliant. Much better than the original. I have a two games going with west ham and Rochdale. Unbeaten in over 15 games in each

2016 got carlisle from league 2 to premierleague. Shall see how this works in prem league with a weak side

Sir underdog is brilliant. Much better than the original. I have a two games going with west ham and Rochdale. Unbeaten in over 15 games in each

Is Sir underdog a tweak I can find somewhere in this thread, or is it a thread on its own?

Finished my first season with Spurs last night using this tactic, won the Europa League beating PSG 4-1 in the final, lost FA cup final to Newcastle and finished 3rd in the Prem. Hoping for big things in the second season.

Great tactic.

Sweet mate ^^ :) not sure how it will work though.. But smashing everyone with wigan first season!

Takk skal du ha :p hehe

Try use this training

Pre season - Until tactic is 100% Fluid

Team cohesion ( High ) - Tactic only ( 50 ) - Rest After Match

During Season - When the tactic is 100% Fluid

Balanced ( Low ) - Teamwork ( 30 ) - Rest After Match

Individual Training

Player Roles ( High )

Hello Which is better tactics undergog or sir goalalot

dont be lazy, atleast read 2-3 pages before asking

Hello
iam new here on the forum,
i play with lierse and iam in my 4th season,
i Will try the tactic because iTS seems good,
can you give or post my the different tactics?
Defensive version, underdog, zttacking and when to USe which tactic?
because in the first post you find only the Standard..

Thanks alot lot for your help!

Great tactic, just started unemployed and after 1 season Lille wanted my help, started from scratch with the squad, but what a tactic, i'm playing for the top 4 table in ligue1 and even PSG and Monanco are nothing against this tactic play with the original. keep up the good work with this one

Few questions, firstly OP. Is it meant to have all players starred with close down and tackle hard ?

Secondly the defence, both on cover or both defend or a stopper cover combo ? Either way im finding im winning 5-3 or getting hammered 4-0 5-4 lol.

Do you play the standard i.e counter in all games or is the favourite one for against lower league sides at home ?

P.S Im using Sunderland so i dont expect miracles just a bit of consistency

Thanks for all your work guys