Has anyone tried putting one of the BWN to a DLP (defend)

I thought about that, but than I think the problem with that is if you put that role as Defend he won't go towards the final third as much, hence why Support works a bit better since he will go up towards the final third before dropping back a bit, Feel free to try it though and see how it goes for you and report back if it works :).

A mini-teaser early season update on my 2019/2020 Man City season...

Finally.... got my first Premier League win against Manchester United (Drew them twice and lost to them twice last 2 years in the Premier League, lol)..

View attachment 340302

I thought about that, but than I think the problem with that is if you put that role as Defend he won't go towards the final third as much, hence why Support works a bit better since he will go up towards the final third before dropping back a bit, Feel free to try it though and see how it goes for you and report back if it works :).

A mini-teaser early season update on my 2019/2020 Man City season...

Finally.... got my first Premier League win against Manchester United (Drew them twice and lost to them twice last 2 years in the Premier League, lol)..

View attachment 679117

Im using support at the moment and its working well. Ill try defend next year.

Essential tweaks for this tactics are:
- Remove instruction "Play Wider" (crucial change for better defence)
- Add instruction "Exploit flanks" (especially when we face teams with narrow formations)
- Change role of striker to Advanced forward (attack) and role of AM to Advanced playmaker (support) to give your striker more opportunities for goals.

sorry for my english first of all ...but
i am managing three save games slots :) ....Porto, Newcastle and Milan....all with this tactic :)
and results is unbelieveable ,but let mi tell you what i am using :)
first of all i am NOT USING ANY TRAINING SCHEDULE in game....when i start the game and now....same :)
the only thing that i using is TEAM TALK, the most important ...no no....THEE MOST IMPORTAAANT THING IN GAME !!! ...for example, any opposition team , any club, any competititon....all the same team talk...and the team talk is

WHEN IM STARTING GAME ( league, cup, CL, aaanything, any game , doesnt matter :) )
CALM : I want to pick you ..... or forexample when it says Get straight ...from last match :)
A N D most important thing, ( this is situation in which tactic dont need to be fluid at all )
and after overall team talk i use team talk for defense CALM HAVE FAITH ( A L W A Y S ) , midfield ASSERTIVE HAVE FAITH ( A L W A Y S ) and attack CALM HAVE FAITH ( A L W A Y S )....then you will see green mood as much as you like , not always all of them but always is the EXTRA POSITIVE MOOD FOR ALL PLAYERS :)

WHEN IS HALF TIME ....that depend on result ....when is draw or lose in some situation maybe :) AGGRESIVE I WANT TO SEE MUCH DIFERRENT or what it says already :) and if you are winning then depend on result....if it is 1:0 and strong team CALM DONT GET COMPLACEMENT ( A L W A Y S ) and if it is forexample 2:0 , 3:0 or whatever them CALM IM VERY PLEASED WITH.... AND A G A I N team talk for defense , midfield and attack from below CALM HAVE FAITH, ASSERTIVE HAVE FAITH , ATTACK CALM HAVE FAITH :) and again , green light as much as you like ....

WHEN THE MATCH IS OVER IF YOU ARE WINNER A L W A Y S CALM WELL DONE LADS..... A L W A Y S
IF YOU ARE LOSER A L W A Y S AGGRESIVE IM NOT HAPPY .....without any team talk for either defense, midfield or attack :)

again sorry for my english but i am 100 % sure that your gonna start even more like this game than before :DView attachment 679064View attachment 679066View attachment 679069View attachment 679071View attachment 679072View attachment 679074View attachment 679077View attachment 679078View attachment 679079View attachment 679081

i am really excited over this , i discovered this from myself and im very proud ....im winning everything, smashing other teams like chees :D
and save game with Milan.....that is story for itself, when im started using this method, from january im complete quadruple and next season sextuple :) and with Newcaste United I win Premier league and FA cup with one signing and that is Fletcher which is join me in january ..... perfect combination ....simply the best solution :) I cant even imagine how you would wrecking others :)

what about situation when you loosing 1-0 then AGGRESIVE I WANT TO SEE MUCH DIFERRENT and you have all green light.
you leave it or A G A I N team talk for defense , midfield and attack from below CALM HAVE FAITH, ASSERTIVE HAVE FAITH , ATTACK CALM HAVE FAITH ???

Using SAFC, only lost once in ten games against man u away. Drew twice with chelsea and hull at home. Won plenty and still in carling cup.

Tweaks i have made to original tactic.

1. Changed both CBs to defend.
2. Used right foot on left and left on right in wing positions.
3. Removed OP as all on hard tackle and close down.
4.Use the following OP.

Fullbacks- Weaker foot
Wingers - Weaker foot and mark tighter
CMs- Close down weaker foot and hard tackle
ST - Mark tighter Weaker foot (Debating on close down depending on pace of striker)

Oh and another quick thing,

Home games i change to control if favourite (bookies odds and personal opinion)

When leading at about 70-80 depending on score i change to contain.

Last edited:
what about situation when you loosing 1-0 then AGGRESIVE I WANT TO SEE MUCH DIFERRENT and you have all green light.
you leave it or A G A I N team talk for defense , midfield and attack from below CALM HAVE FAITH, ASSERTIVE HAVE FAITH , ATTACK CALM HAVE FAITH ???

on half time is ALWAYS team talk on defence, midfield and attack, always, just it depends on result :) etc. when you loosing 1 0 or draw AGGRESIVE I WANT TO SEE MUCH BETTER or whatever it says ...and defence, midfield and attack team talk , and when match is over if you are winner them ALWAYS calm WELL DONE ... :) or if it is draw or loose then just AGGRESIVE I AM NOT HAPPY or whatever says ...not individual for defence, midfield and attack.... and thats all you must do :)

Last edited:
ok, I need 3 tester's to test this combo with 3 different premier league sides...

Team 1 = Chelsea/Manchester City/Manchester United

Team 2 = Southampton/West brom/Norwich/Swansea

Team 3 = Cardiff/Hull/Crystal Palace

Please Reply to this Post if your interested..

:)

Ok, I just going to post them now, but again.... As stated in the OP! the one in the OP is the only tactic.... This is just a Test (Beta), not finito/Not Tested :)

Pleas Mark your Replies to this POST with " The COMBO "

ok, I need 3 tester's to test this combo with 3 different premier league sides...

Team 1 = Chelsea/Manchester City/Manchester United

Team 2 = Southampton/West brom/Norwich/Swansea

Team 3 = Cardiff/Hull/Crystal Palace

Please Reply to this Post if your interested..

:)
me ?