If anyone else is contemplating on testing CHICKEN RUN or MONSTROUS in comparison to goalalot, heres what happened with my experiment.

1st season chelsea, i had useg goalalot for 16 rounds, won all with only a couple of conceded goals. Switched to Monstrous (tactic almost fluid straight on), didnt win a single game out of 4 with a couple of easy opponents. Switched to Chicken run, 7 games W 2 D 2 L 3.

Then switched back to goalalot combo, first game won manu 1-6.

nuff said.

If anyone else is contemplating on testing CHICKEN RUN or MONSTROUS in comparison to goalalot, heres what happened with my experiment.

1st season chelsea, i had useg goalalot for 16 rounds, won all with only a couple of conceded goals. Switched to Monstrous (tactic almost fluid straight on), didnt win a single game out of 4 with a couple of easy opponents. Switched to Chicken run, 7 games W 2 D 2 L 3.

Then switched back to goalalot combo, first game won manu 1-6.

nuff said.

Sigh...

With this random ME, test results over a couple of matches say and mean absolutely nothing!! So test it for a whole season and then start judging.
Or at least use the same conditions on every tactic, before jumping to conclusions. If you test Sir Goalalot for 16 matches, then you should test Monstrous and Chicken Run for 16 matches as well before making any type of conclusion.

So this "experiment" of yours doesn't prove anything! Not to the unbiased users anyway..

This tactic is simply brilliant, adjusted it slightly by making one CB a stopper, and changing the Sweeper Keeper to a Goalkeeper with defend duty. See below screen shots of my success, I honestly haven't save or loaded matches etc. this is 100% legit. Started in Portugal with Sporting Lisbon won the league and cup first season, then won everything in Portugal 2nd season, then resigned and went to Marseille in where the tactic has truly excelled.

Sporting 1st Season
View attachment 338721
Sporting 2nd Season
View attachment 338720
Marseille Current Season
View attachment 338719
Ayew Stats (LW)
View attachment 338718
Manager History
View attachment 338717

This tactic is simply brilliant, adjusted it slightly by making one CB a stopper, and changing the Sweeper Keeper to a Goalkeeper with defend duty. See below screen shots of my success, I honestly haven't save or loaded matches etc. this is 100% legit. Started in Portugal with Sporting Lisbon won the league and cup first season, then won everything in Portugal 2nd season, then resigned and went to Marseille in where the tactic has truly excelled.

Sporting 1st Season
View attachment 682672
Sporting 2nd Season
View attachment 682674
Marseille Current Season
View attachment 682676
Ayew Stats (LW)
View attachment 682679
Manager History
View attachment 682682

Looks good. What tactic did you use? Maybe you used an older tactic than the on in page 1.

Sporting 1st Season
View attachment 682672
Sporting 2nd Season
View attachment 682674
Marseille Current Season
View attachment 682676
Ayew Stats (LW)
View attachment 682679
Manager History
View attachment 682682
Even me can't believe this result -.-

Can't complain

1st and 2nd season with Arsenal, back to back Premierships and Champ Leagues...

Tactic on opening post, central defenders changed to defend duty, be more expressive and push higher up.

I set my fm in italian, what I have change defenders?

Last edited:
2 seasons with Liverpool completed... added tactic like I said when was struggling in jan... finished runners up and won champions league. 2nd season won epl easily, carling cup, wotld club championship and retained champions league. Managed 2 get falcao end if season 1, 52(1) appearances 51 goals... amazing

still in love with this tac...

I started a new save with the argentian side boca juniors & results down there were amazing too. I won everything: 2x league, copa argentina.

I'm using the "old" tactic on the first page & I normally sign only players according to the filters there too...

Then I managed to qualify the final for the most important tournament in south america: la copa libertadores.

first leg: we had to travel the brazil giant sao paulo, we lost 1-2. thanks to colazo he were able to score a late goal from corner.

second leg: here is where the magic starts. we managed to smash sao paulo 5-1 (!!), so the title was ours 8)

View attachment 338633View attachment 338632

Do you guys think this is better than Danilo tight? I am using this right now, it's fairly decent, we score lots of goals, but we also concede lots of goals. Is this tactic better defensively? Is it better overall?

Defensively, this tactic is not very good. It's a very good one of course, but it's more like you'll win 4-2 ou 3-2 than 1-0 or 2-0.
And the striker doesn't score often, but your wingers will get plenty of goals.