OP Update!

- Added "Corner section"
- Added results from Crystal Palace

Going to try out Manchester United..

I have to see how it plays with a top team, and..

how
Di Maria, Mata, De Gea, Falcao............ Preforms

has almost made over 100 goals and no end to my season yet

hehe have made 99 goal: P so far and that has gone 4 into I think: D

Im gonna start a game with Arsenal using this tactic. Would you recommend using Alexis Sanchez as the CAM since the role is set as SS ? And move Ozil to LW. Or is the CAM more the playmaker and therefor would Ozil be the better option ? Since i also have Oxlade-Chamberlain as RW it would be perfect to have those 3 as my LW - CAM - RW and not having to bench 1 of those 3.

BTW. I allready tried this tactic with a number of teams but i just can't seem to find a team that i want to use for a longer period. Tactic worked amazing for every team i used so far eventho it was only for around 10 games with every team. LLM and top teams.

Im gonna start a game with Arsenal using this tactic. Would you recommend using Alexis Sanchez as the CAM since the role is set as SS ? And move Ozil to LW. Or is the CAM more the playmaker and therefor would Ozil be the better option ? Since i also have Oxlade-Chamberlain as RW it would be perfect to have those 3 as my LW - CAM - RW and not having to bench 1 of those 3.

BTW. I allready tried this tactic with a number of teams but i just can't seem to find a team that i want to use for a longer period. Tactic worked amazing for every team i used so far eventho it was only for around 10 games with every team. LLM and top teams.

That could be a thing, yes! Ozil is brilliant in the AMC though! so I don't think you will suffer if you just use Ozil in the AMC and Sanchez in the LW position either :)

That could be a thing, yes! Ozil is brilliant in the AMC though! so I don't think you will suffer if you just use Ozil in the AMC and Sanchez in the LW position either :)

Have not used a right footed player on the left so far, but im gonna try that then. Thanks.

I'll play with FCPorto and last Marshal update. Will give feedback soon. Hope it works so good to me as your other tactics :)

Will try this on tablet version, so can I learn please team mentality and shape?
and is there any uptade for team instructions? İf there is , can you please paste a screenshot here, thanks

Will try this on tablet version, so can I learn please team mentality and shape?
and is there any uptade for team instructions? İf there is , can you please paste a screenshot here, thanks

Team instructions and formation in the OP..

Mentality = Counter
Shape = Structured

:)

how does the lower league test go??

I ended up taking utd first :p was too exited to test mata and di maria...

But I'm soon done, so I start with either Crew league 1 or Gateshead Conference....?

I think since you asked, you can choose who I'm going to manage :)