Glad this works for you guys. As usual for me this, as most all 4231-tactics, is extremely bad. Cutting my losses and moving on...

Finally.....a good tactic with an orthodox formation......i am tired of all these strikereless ones.....well done mate!!!!! just a question...Does the tactic takes any adaption to roles (e.g W to IF)

Hi, TheWibe. I downloaded the tactic to see what it is and I was wondering, why do you play with wingers (instructed to play wider) AND your team instructions are to play through the middle?

I will try this tactic in FM 17.3.1 ,i hope thatt wil work..I will post ss...And good to see you back mate. :)

Finally.....a good tactic with an orthodox formation......i am tired of all these strikereless ones.....well done mate!!!!! just a question...Does the tactic takes any adaption to roles (e.g W to IF)

Thanks alot mate :) Well it works to change the W to IF, but your better off just using a IF as a winger..

Hi, TheWibe. I downloaded the tactic to see what it is and I was wondering, why do you play with wingers (instructed to play wider) AND your team instructions are to play through the middle?

Most of the reason is to focus the trough the center to allow the AMC to be more involved, and striker to get more goals. At the same time this allows the wingers (with play wider) to get more room out on the flanks.

The comback of the king on FM
Thanks a lot for that !!!

Thanks alot mate :)

I will try this tactic in FM 17.3.1 ,i hope thatt wil work..I will post ss...And good to see you back mate. :)

Nice, best of luck, and thanks alot mate :)

[QUOTE = Shima1990; 3113892] View attachment 1126222[/ QUOTE]

When playing against against a small team or teams that closes the game is complicate, with monaco I beat lyon 7-3 but struggles against Valencian because it plays in defense, a solution the wibe?

[QUOTE = Shima1990; 3113892] View attachment 1126222[/ QUOTE]

When playing against against a small team or teams that closes the game is complicate, with monaco I beat lyon 7-3 but struggles against Valencian because it plays in defense, a solution the wibe?

I can take a look at it after work today.. Kind of have the same "issue", but have just accepted that the ME is a bit smarter this year..

But you can try to remove "play trough the middle" in the team instructions to allow more variaty in your attack.

Midfield constellations

Hi Wibe, thanks for sharing! I often end up with a lot of good playmakers - have you tried the tactic with other midfield constellations? I would like to use a deeper lying or advanced playmaker as one of the two midfielders.

Cheers!

I can take a look at it after work today.. Kind of have the same "issue", but have just accepted that the ME is a bit smarter this year..

But you can try to remove "play trough the middle" in the team instructions to allow more variaty in your attack.

As I said in a earlier post I do have the same "issue" but just accepted that the ME might had been smarter this year.
But with that being said, and now seeing people having issues with it, I went on to try and find a fix for it.

And I'm currently testing it now... :)

However, the "issue occur very rarely, and sometimes not at all.. Been unbeaten a whole season with Rennais, and played the whole season with City now, and only lost 1.

View attachment 84864View attachment 84863 View attachment 84862

As I said in a earlier post I do have the same "issue" but just accepted that the ME might had been smarter this year.
But with that being said, and now seeing people having issues with it, I went on to try and find a fix for it.

And I'm currently testing it now... :)

However, the "issue occur very rarely, and sometimes not at all.. Been unbeaten a whole season with Rennais, and played the whole season with City now, and only lost 1.

View attachment 1126265View attachment 1126266 View attachment 1126267

You use tac in OP or you're change something?