TheWibe

Reaction score
Sir Goalalot
Made by TheWibe

View attachment 15686

Patch (19.3)

The Idea

The idea behind the tactic is the same as every year. High pressing and counter attacking football.

The Formation

View attachment 15691

Training

For general training I assign this to the assistant mananager.
For Individual training I train every players in the roles of the tactic.

Results

Huddersfield
View attachment 15678View attachment 15677

Manchester City
View attachment 15680View attachment 15679

Huesca
View attachment 15676View attachment 15675

Useful tips!

Red Card
When leading, take out the striker!
When loosing take out the AMC!

Opposite Instructions
NONE!

Playing the game (each match) and issues on vacation

not working with my Villarreal when I go on vacation. or does it only work in match view mode?

I have not tried the tactic by going on vacation. So I cant really tell if it works or not :p But if I remember correctly, and they haven't changed it this year, the assistant manager will only keep the formation, and will change the other instructions by his own choosing during your vacation.

Having said that, the basic purpose of the game is to play the matches your self, and it should also help you get better results as you progress! Keep in mind that in order for your team to play well and win (to get the tactic to work, or any tactic for that matter). It is important to maintain things like happiness, motivation, fitness, morale +++ week on and week out, and that too is not achieved on a vacation.

Hope this helps, and happy managing :D

Staff Responsibility

View attachment 15659

How to succeed!
First of, the tactic is really important in order to succeed in football manager. To win games you need a tactic that can do the job!
Winning games keep the moral up and your players happy. But with the introduction of dynamics last year, the other aspects of the game plays an even bigger role than before.

Dynamics
View attachment 15619

Team cohesion
This determent the teams general understanding of each other! With a low level, your players will in general play poorer together,
with a higher level they will play better together. Some teams start with a high level of team cohesion and some with low.

Motivation
Keeping your players motivated is really important in order to succeed. As mention above, some teams will start with better prerequisite to succeed, and some with worse. "let's say you have a team with BAD dynamics, you will have to do a job in pre season to get your dynamics better" or else you might go on a bad run.

Fitness
Keeping your players fit, is a really important part to succeed. Set up reserve or junior-training matches to get the fitness up to 100%. What I tend to do is 98-99% play them for 45min. 97% or less, play them for 90min.

Choosing the right team/players
Some tactics require specific players to work properly. For this tactic, using the player filter is a good way to start if you wonder what players you'll need.

Creating your manager
(with a better manager, you are more likely to achieve better dynamics)
View attachment 15617

This is just some of the things you'll need to look out for when starting a new save. But the ones mentions above is the first things I look out for.

Download

Tactic

View attachment 15683

Player filter

View attachment 15660

Last edited:
EL MONSTRO ITS BACK !!!!!!!
tks tks tks

a real tactic or the attacker scores a lot of purpose :)

Welcome back mate!
I`ll give this a test.

OMG HE IS BACK !!

Legend, welcome back. Can you share player stats too ?

Thank's mate, and can you put the staff responsabilities?

Legend is back!Who takes set pieces??Corners and throw ins??

Cheers mate! Just choose whatever you want really. For me, if I dont have any really good ones in the club for corners and freekicks I usually dont bother.

But ...

If you want to choose the most suited it would be the general inswinger. So left on right side and right on left side, on both freekicks and corners.
Just dont use the ST or CD, as they makes the set pieces more effective. For throw ins I usually dont bother choosing, as the game tends to choose the best suited.

Sir Goalalot
Made by TheWibe

View attachment 1200515

Patch (19.3)

The Idea

The idea behind the tactic is the same as every year. High pressing and counter attacking football.

The Formation

View attachment 1200509

Training

For general training I assign this to the assistant mananager.
For Individual training I train every players in the roles of the tactic.

Results

Huddersfield
View attachment 1200523View attachment 1200524

Manchester City
View attachment 1200521View attachment 1200522

Huesca
View attachment 1200525View attachment 1200526

Useful tips!

Red Card
When leading, take out the striker
When loosing take out the AMC

Opposite Instructions
NONE!

Staff Responsibility

Download

Tactic

View attachment 1200518

Player filter

View attachment 1200542

Cheers mate! Just choose whatever you want really. For me, if I dont have any really good ones in the club for corners and freekicks I usually dont bother.

But ...

If you want to choose the most suited it would be the general inswinger. So left on right side and right on left side, on both freekicks and corners.
Just dont use the ST or CD, as they makes the set pieces more effective. For throw ins I usually dont bother choosing, as the game tends to choose the best suited.

Thanks a lot!Looking forward to test it soon as I can :)