WOW :p That is really really bad! I can't really point a finger on what went wrong there atm, since everything I have thrown at it up until now have been working like a charm! But I will look into it :D

I must add that I had a lot of injuries and Southampton isn't a big club so there weren't equal substitutions for the injured players

Also, I might be very unlucky

So I don't want to blame the tactic because it could be just bad luck

#QUESTION!!!

The extremes are:
right and
left foot on the left?

Last edited:
@TheWibe, what kind of striker would you recommend up front? a tall, strong guy or a more technical like aguero?

A legends returns ill throw it into my save and see what we can dosecond season chelsea

Any player instructions mate? Manually doing It on the iPad ta

3 games 3 wins so far , plugged it in at the end of season almost. Playing beautiful football, no stupid throw in exploits like every other tactic. As always sir u rock!

je n'ai pas eu la même chance que sur vos photos avec rb leipzig dommage. bonne chance a ceux qui la testerons comme moi.

Sorry but tactical bad. I lost 3 of 7 matches with Borussia Dortmund. I won the other matches hard.

Can anyone help post screenshots for the player instructions ? Playing on the Switch.

Some tests from TFF's 75 Siblings : https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?action=table2

Position: 19th

Would this tactic work with inside forwards instead of wingers??

Seems like it's not working for me.

Playing with Bayern in 2024 and after 11 years of having first spot and still having the best players in the league. I didn't have an easy game yet and am sitting in 4th position after 26 games with the tactic...

Away games

Any changes need to be made for away games or games against bigger teams?

I tried 3 different teams, didn't go well in all three. A bad and fake tactic.

It seems that new ME (from patch 19.3.4) change many things....