And.... this year's FM 19 tactics' folder is declared "completed". This name has to be there always.

I can start playing now.

Welcome back for the season, TheWibe !

hi mate, should the wingers be left footed on the left wing and right on the right wing?

not working with my Villarreal when I go on vacation. or does it only work in match view mode?

Last edited:
I swear, I have been checking your profile for weeks in hope you would release this tactic anytime soon. Last week I saw you were online and I hoped for the best. Great to have you back! :)

not working for me with ac milan, will give it some time

Last edited:
Oh man! So happy to wake up and see that you posted! Welcome back Legend <3

I edited the tactic and added all of TFF's set pieces routines. This adds the throw-in exploits and improves the efficiency of FKs and corners (offensively and defensively).

I'm sure this will boost the efficiency of the tactic overall.

DR takes right throw-ins.
DL takes left throw-ins.
AMR takes right corners.
AML takes left corners.

Tactic Download: View attachment 15635

Oh man! So happy to wake up and see that you posted! Welcome back Legend <3

I edited the tactic and added all of TFF's set pieces routines. This adds the throw-in exploits and improves the efficiency of FKs and corners (offensively and defensively).

DR takes right throw-ins.
DL takes left throw-ins.
AMR takes right corners.
AML takes left corners.

Tactic Download: View attachment 1200568

Good, thanks!

Thank you for your efforts, francicampione!

I also hope that TFF's set pieces will boost the efficiency of the tactic overall because at the moment it looks really weak :(

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/169-TESTED-Sir-Goalalot-2019-19-3-by-TheWibe/page-0.html

Last edited:
set pieces are now even shitier then it were

Thank you for your efforts, francicampione!

I also hope that TFF's set pieces will boost the efficiency of the tactic overall because at the moment it looks really weak :(

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?topic=169.0

I wouldn't trust this website. It's easy to spot what's wrong with it :p

OMG. This tactic is crazy. The striker scores! The football is woderfull to watch. I can't stop to play. Thank you so much!

You are very welcome! So happy to hear it works for you!

And.... this year's FM 19 tactics' folder is declared "completed". This name has to be there always.

I can start playing now.

Welcome back for the season, TheWibe !

Thanks a'lot mate! :D Better late then never. But really struggled to get excited for the game this year...

Cheers mate! :D

[FONT=&quot]Legend is back! [/FONT]

Cheers mate! :D

hi mate, should the wingers be left footed on the left wing and right on the right wing?

Hi mate! it should be left foot on left wing and right foot on right wing.

not working with my Villarreal when I go on vacation. or does it only work in match view mode?

I have not tried the tactic by going on vacation. So I cant really tell if it works or not :p But if I remember correctly, and they haven't changed it this year, the assistant manager will only keep the formation, and will change the other instructions by his own choosing during your vacation.

Having said that, the basic purpose of the game is to play the matches your self, and it should also help you get better results as you progress! Keep in mind that in order for your team to play well and win (to get the tactic to work, or any tactic for that matter). It is important to maintain things like happiness, motivation, fitness, morale +++ week on and week out, and that too is not achieved on a vacation.

Hope this helps, and happy managing :D

not working with my fulham.....????????????????????????????????????

I swear, I have been checking your profile for weeks in hope you would release this tactic anytime soon. Last week I saw you were online and I hoped for the best. Great to have you back! :)

Haha, yes I have been working on it for a few weeks now :p Finally got the motivation to play the game..

Thanks a'lot mate :D

not working for me with ac milan, will give it some time

I'm really sorry to hear that! Let me know if it gets any better, or what your basic struggle is!
Haven't really gotten into any bumps with it yet, so can't really tell what the problem is atm :p But I'm confident that it will turn out good for you too!

Happy managing! :D

Currently testing lower league - Crewe Alexandra (media prediction 23)

Still early days, and might loose this at the end, but pretty decent after 10 min against Everton

View attachment 1200584

Ended really well, with a legendary 5-2 win against Everton!

View attachment 15620

Last edited: