Oh boy here we go again. With the 19.3.4 patch, the ME DID NOT update. It's just some minor fixes, not ME update

I'm agree with you, just minor fixes but... some people find changes in the behavior of some tactics

I said It seems... and no, I'm sure ;-)

I'm agree with you, just minor fixes but... some people find changes in the behavior of some tactics

I said It seems... and no, I'm sure ;-)

i think its back to normal now but it definatley had what i think was a bug of some sort for a while

It seems that new ME (from patch 19.3.4) change many things....

[FONT=&quot]19.3.4 Changelist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Further stability fixes
- Allow mentoring within non-first team squads
- Free agent fix allowing players to sign immediately
- Fix for Belgium League HG player count

Massive ME changes there[/FONT]

But still we see quite a few posts about tactics not working well after the update - can't tell if there is a difference my self, as I havn't played much these last months, got tired of the constant update "circus". I hope that some of the authors of the different tactics at some point test to see if SI has screwed the ME without telling or if it's something else.

But still we see quite a few posts about tactics not working well after the update - can't tell if there is a difference my self, as I havn't played much these last months, got tired of the constant update "circus". I hope that some of the authors of the different tactics at some point test to see if SI has screwed the ME without telling or if it's something else.

It's pretty obvious by now that most patches through the years has had an effect on the ME regardless of what has been told on the official changelist. My experience with 19.3.4 is a different 'vibe' and efficiency of tactics that were working just fine pre-patch.

Sadly you seem to be correct, well sad for the casual gamer, for us who can and will spend a lot of time on the game, it's just another challenge i guess.

You don't need any confirmation, but I do confirm that this tactic is the best here.

how do you guys treat AWAY games cause i been struggling with those?

i'm using Arsenal

Hi sirgoalot, with Liverpool, i play with Salah striker, manè on right, firmino AMC, Shaqiri on left, Is correct or for you Is Better ti play, with firmino striker, manè on right, Salah on left and AMC? Maybe Lallana or Shaqiri?