The Wibe;

Will try your tactic after my second season with a two times champions IFK Norrköping, swedish Allsvenskan. Having one question tho, could i change one of the CMs tweaked role to CM support?

Thanks for a great job!

Go'daw Wibe!

Quick question: Recommended and not-recommended player traits for this Tactic?

- I've noticed that the traits has a massive impact in this FM version. It's can really make a massive difference on succeeding with a tactic or not.

I've been playing your tactic every time it comes out but this time - it doesn't really work for me, and i thought - maybe my players have wrong traits :)

Thanks
#88 Ray

Well, first season with the original tactic with Tottenham : just magic
- 1st place in Premier League (32W, 3D, 3L)
- 1/2 in CL against Real Madrid (0-0 and 1-0)
- FA Cup

The second season were more difficult.. so, in my third season I decided to put the Poacher to Advance Forward and set the mentality on "Offensive" and for the moment : 11 games, 11 wins.

Bizarre. ... je l'ai utilisé avec Arsenal pendant 4 saisons et j'ai eu le championnat 4 fois d'affilé avec + de 15 points d'avance ... J'ai remporté également x5 fois la FA CUP, 4 fois la CARABOA CUP et j'ai gagné 2 fois la LDC ... la je suis avec La Juventus et j'ai gagné le championnat 3 fois et 1 fois la LDC ...

tactic working well for me, half way thru my 1st season with Portsmouth and top of the league

a tweak from this tactic in 4-4-2. For me its more compact formation and more efective. Thank you the wibe for the original tactic.

View attachment 60633

Last edited:
Hello

Thanks for your tactic, there is too much "strange" tactics on fm base this year and I prefer to play with traditional formation so your 4-2-3-1 is welcome.

I will try with SM Caen, small club in Ligue 1. Original and tweaked.

Defeats against Dijon and Nantes was with tweaked version. I came back to original against Amiens.
I beat Monaco 4-3, they had 9 matchs 9 win before the match 8)

No transfer, main goal injured 7 month. Media prediction 14th.

pretty much saved my season, this. have been using CE's Wrecking Ball for most of it and it worked pretty well actually but after bombing out of the FA cup against the Mancs on an urge I switched to this as I liked the setup. managed to salvage the season by winning the league and the Champions League, so pretty much everything that matters. great stuff, love the amounts of true poacher's goals.

View attachment 60496View attachment 60495View attachment 60494

Lallana was pure fire at AP, too bad he's getting old and made of glass. Salah though doesn't really feel the winger role so I'm thinking turning him into the main striker for next season with Firmino behind and getting a proper winger for the left. quite nice problems to have :p

big thumbs up from me too. bring on the next season!

View attachment 60304

*Public service announcement*

Buy this guy!!!! in this tactic he is immense!
2 goals and 8 assists in first 8 games on my Juventus save and he is also scoring and assisting for fun in my Liverpool save!
Playing as the Advance Playmaker (AMC)
:)

pretty much saved my season, this. have been using CE's Wrecking Ball for most of it and it worked pretty well actually but after bombing out of the FA cup against the Mancs on an urge I switched to this as I liked the setup. managed to salvage the season by winning the league and the Champions League, so pretty much everything that matters. great stuff, love the amounts of true poacher's goals.

View attachment 1153685View attachment 1153686View attachment 1153687

Lallana was pure fire at AP, too bad he's getting old and made of glass. Salah though doesn't really feel the winger role so I'm thinking turning him into the main striker for next season with Firmino behind and getting a proper winger for the left. quite nice problems to have :p

big thumbs up from me too. bring on the next season!
Did you play salah on left to score all those goals or uptop

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Did you play salah on left to score all those goals or uptop

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

i think most of his goals came when I was using CE's tactic in which he was playing a right IF. he didn't really click as a left winger so now i'm trying him out as my main striker for the next season.

This tactic is Awesome!!! played first with HSV, ended at 4th position, i did'nt played FM for one year, so i was trying to find everthing
second try with Leeds, promotion 1e in league, i love this tactic, Germany is more the tweak version, england the original, now starting 2e season Leeds in premier league.

Team instructions????

Hi, could someone post the team instructions please as I wanna use this on my iPad but can’t download and therefore I need the instructions to use this tactic. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. I chose this name just cos I couldn’t be bothered to keep coming up with them to get denied

Hi, could someone post the team instructions please as I wanna use this on my iPad but can’t download and therefore I need the instructions to use this tactic. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. I chose this name just cos I couldn’t be bothered to keep coming up with them to get denied

View attachment 59705

There you go my friend :)

I should add..... I've taken off 'Get stuck in', changed striker to advanced forward and changed from counter to attacking.
Also unticked all tackle hard from all player instuctions, just coz I was getting a lot of sendings off.

Hope this helps and have fun :)

Last edited:
Nice tactic Wibe.

I am glad there is finally a realistic tactic that actually has a back four and a number 10!

Currently in my first season as Benfica, only lost one game in the league (in December) and won my CL group that had Liverpool, PSG and Feyernoord.

The tweak tactic doesn't work for me. Its original all the way!

View attachment 1154544

I should add..... I've taken off 'Get stuck in', changed striker to advanced forward and changed from counter to attacking.
Also unticked all tackle hard from all player instuctions, just coz I was getting a lot of sendings off.

Bro this tweak's work fine ?

With underdog it's not the same thing.

I got success with Caen in ligue 1 and veroia in greek d2. But in Croatian d2 and Irish d2 the defense is really weak.

It's generally the same scenario, my players keep the Ball too long, they lost it, opponents place long ball behind my defenders and striker score.

I will retry after maybe it's just no luck or not just for the team

Last edited:
View attachment 1154544

is that tweak on the original tactic or the tweak with the 2 dlp's

With underdog it's not the same thing

I got success with Caen in ligue 1 and veroia in greek d2. But in Croatian d2 and Irish d2 the defense is really weak.

It's generally the same scenario, my players keep the Ball too long, they lost it, opponents place long ball behind my defenders and striker score.

I will retry after maybe it's just no luck or not just for the team

I concur. The tactic is really w*nk in the Hungarian 2nd div as well. No general usefulness then. I wonder why it got 4 stars in the first place...