Lost 2-1 to Leicester playing as Liverpool, drew 1-1 with Leganes and also 1-1 with Las Palmas playing as Real madrid, doesn't look good unfortunately

Last edited:
Having a Question?

Hello,

I have a question. The tactic is a kind of contra, but in the instructions you click the green with "have the ball". Don't you think that there is a dilemma?

Just curious if anyone has anyone been using this with Instant Result?

I'll be using your tweak version with my cork city save ^^ i'll post results when I can.

I am using this tactic with my jourenyman save in South America, so far in Uruguay and Colombia i am really dominating the leagues with more than130 goals. I lost in Copa Bridgestone Libertadores 2x times from a Brazilian teams, they are just too strong. I am really content with this tactic and i'll give it a go with some lower league team. The tweak version is not as good, imo.

I've used the tweak tactic together with the original for about half a season now and it seems to fit very well. The original tactic is still performing much better for me when I'm underdog, while the tweak lets me win games where I'm favourite. Well done.

I assume that the stats for CM(s) is still the best for midfielders even if DLP. They definitely need to be able to win back the ball, so marking and tackling is important. I've tried more offensive box-to-box players there instead, but then I concede more goals.

instant result original :)

2j1qtnd.jpg

Started a game as Arsenal with the tweak tactic and didnt sign any players for the first XI

Won the domestic treble

I'm having major goals against me when I go on the analyse page of the tactic. Scores as much as it concedes and I haven't changed anything.

View attachment 61808View attachment 61807

One example was I was 2-0 up against Chelsea and then they scored 3 from the 80th min to full time whistle. That example has happened multiple times.
This tactic needs tweaking to make the defense more solid. Whether that is taking one of the CM's and dropping them to a DM, I am not to sure.
But both versions of this tactic are very very leaky.

Where are you The Wibe ?
Did U received my mp, cause there is a waste time version who can help in my message, it would be interesting to have your personal opinion

Last edited: