Welcome back mate! Going to start a new game today, can’t decide if I want world domination with a Madrid, Utd or build something special with Newcastle,Foirentina game, what should I do guys

Welcome back mate! Going to start a new game today, can’t decide if I want world domination with a Madrid, Utd or build something special with Newcastle,Foirentina game, what should I do guys

Thanks a'lot mate! :D

Regarding your team selection, may I suggest WEST HAM?

Welcome Wibe, i like your tactics as they are both more realistince and always work well. Thank you for sharing this tactic, gonna try with new season, need some AMC. :p

Welcome Wibe, i like your tactics as they are both more realistince and always work well. Thank you for sharing this tactic, gonna try with new season, need some AMC. :p

Thanks a'lot mate :D That's so nice to hear!

Happy managing!

Which role is similar to CM(Sup) ? Which type of player that I should use there

Which role is similar to CM(Sup) ? Which type of player that I should use there

Short answer - use the player filter to find suitable players.

Long answer - For the CM, you can use pretty much all type of players. But ideally you want a mix between a (DLP and a BTB) So a decent physical player, with both pace and stamina, work rate, creative, good passing and also tackling (defensive abilities).

Looking forward to try out this tactic! Have been using tactics for the last couple of years, and they have always been excellent for me :) So far it's looking very promising in the friendlies with Ath. Bilbao
View attachment 62896

Started a game with Celtic and made no signings for the first team.

Results so far:

UCL - 6-0 away to Alashkert
UCL - 5-0 home to Alashkert (second string team)
UCL - 0-1 away to Rjelka (missed a heap of chances)
UCL - 3-0 home to Rjeka
SPFL - 3-0 home to Hearts

Liking it so far. Good to have a formation where you dont need to retrain players or play others out of position

Awesome tactic for all the 4-2-3-1 lovers !
Thanks for that TheWibe ! Team plays very well..
I chose Tottenham for this tactic and it suits perfectly...

I don't have screenshots but :
Manchester United 1-2 Tottenham
Tottenham 3-0 Manchester City
Liverpool 1-3 Tottenham
Unbeatable at home also..

TheWibe
Ive played 4231 deep as usual this FM. couldnt make a plug & play to post on the forums tho

The new volante role at DM is pretty awsum

U never thought of making on with DMs, perhaps one volante on attack duty and one on support
I will try

I have been playing a few games now, and the tactic seems to be working really well. Beautiful play, lots of goals and from multiple players at the same time.
I haven't met any of the big clubs yet, but I feel really confident against the smaller teams and have been winning those game without any big hassle:
View attachment 62838

I'm going up against Real Madrid, Sporting CP and Barcelona in the upcoming games which will be the real test!

Last edited:
TheWibe
Ive played 4231 deep as usual this FM. couldnt make a plug & play to post on the forums tho

The new volante role at DM is pretty awsum

U never thought of making on with DMs, perhaps one volante on attack duty and one on support
I will try

I tried it out when I started creating the tactic back in December. But could not get it to work ...
Even tho the Segundo Volante role looks to fit the system. But only way to find out is to try :D

Thank you so so much for this Wibe, the year is a struggle to find good 4231's particularly in the last few years, and you've produced a gem! Thank you very much sir!

Thank you so so much for this Wibe, the year is a struggle to find good 4231's particularly in the last few years, and you've produced a gem! Thank you very much sir!

Your welcome :D So glad you like it!