Going well for me so far im 6 seasons in and I was at roma for the past 3 seasons and I switched to this tactic in March and I won the UCL against Real Madrid 5-0 in the final lol Im now at athletico and I will keep you guys posted :)

The best tactic ever seen... My team dont loose more...

Ipad

Hey, before I was a member I used to use your sir goalalot tactics religiously, glad your back.
Could you possible post the team and player instructions as I’m on the iPad and have no access to a pc.

thanks for the hard work as always

Great to see that it worked out for you! :D

Last edited:
Season ended. Domestic treble won, but lost the CL quarter final to Barcelona. All with default Celtic squad. Wonderful tactic. Cheers thewibe

Team was this, but Rogic in for Bitton (just sold Rogic to PSG) and Musonda in for Christie.

Main stats of the front four

Dembele goals - 43 in 34 with 7 assists
Sinclair goals - 22 in 39 with 21 assists
Musonda goals - 18 in 39 with 13 assists
Roberts goals - 11 in 42 with 24 assists

thank you for make me like this game again so this is resume of my seasson with benfica not a big deal but look what in january make in my team and look my team i think its a great seasson for this team after all . before man utd games my 2 GK injury in the same game and i have to go with my 3 GK sorry for my english and i hope you like

Mentality

Do you ever change the mentality. For example at 60th minute you are losing 0-1, do you go control/attacking ?