This tactic defo deserves more credit.
Using it for my 2nd season with Portsmouth and loving life atm.

Has this tactic been tested in Mr. L’s testing setup?

When it comes to the CM/DLP position, what are the stats that are needed the most?

I am enjoying the tactic, however sometimes I'm unsure if I need a more defensive minded CM or a more attacking CM in terms of stats like off the ball/positioning/tackling etc. Does it matter to this tactic or should we be looking for certain types of CM to play together behind the attackers at the top?

Aggressive players

Hey.
Great tactic, works like a charm, but how do you cope with players with high aggression? I'm getting a lot of bookings with Ajax on Veltman for instance. Do you give them personal settings like "ease of tackles"? And again, thank you for a brilliant tactic.

Great tactic!
Bought FM18 a few weeks ago and immediately did a quick search for any current tactics by ChristianEriksen or SirGoalalot.
This was the first tactic i used and i'm to yet to try anything else after 2 seasons and 2 promotions.
Vanarama National Runners up last season
Sky Bet League 2 Champions This season, quite easily too.

Love the formation not just for results but for the freedom it gives in squad building in a positional sense.
Many of the tactics i've had a lot of success with in the past have often been void of an AMC, and sometimes AMRL ,so its liberating to scout & stock my squad with all of the attacking positions, both centrally and wide, but particularly the AMC players who I have missed for so long in FM.

Well Done on this excellent tactic!

View attachment 56861

Can someone send a screen shot of the tactics please , as it is not letting me download the file ������������

I have to give this tactics a 6/10 here.

At first this was working great. Now its a shitstorm of a bunch of yellows, conceding a goal in the last 5 mins, team needing to give away a penalty almost daily and now my goalscorer decided to attempt field goals. Can't even get a proper losing streak.

Hi,
First of all thank you very much.
I am using your tactic for two seasons, and it is great, but I have two problems:
1. Many players are injured
2. Many players are booked

Am I the only one that it happens to him?

Hi,
First of all thank you very much.
I am using your tactic for two seasons, and it is great, but I have two problems:
1. Many players are injured
2. Many players are booked

Am I the only one that it happens to him?

I loved this tactic and used it but then suddenly it stopped performing like it was and started to loose many games in different saves making me give up from this tactic, I'm not sure if SI changed something or what the **** happened but I'm a big fan of 4231 and it left me saddened :(

pretty much saved my season, this. have been using CE's Wrecking Ball for most of it and it worked pretty well actually but after bombing out of the FA cup against the Mancs on an urge I switched to this as I liked the setup. managed to salvage the season by winning the league and the Champions League, so pretty much everything that matters. great stuff, love the amounts of true poacher's goals.

View attachment 1153685View attachment 1153686View attachment 1153687

Lallana was pure fire at AP, too bad he's getting old and made of glass. Salah though doesn't really feel the winger role so I'm thinking turning him into the main striker for next season with Firmino behind and getting a proper winger for the left. quite nice problems to have :p

big thumbs up from me too. bring on the next season!

Hey mate - are you using any player instructions?

DM or CM

Can i use a DM like William Carvalho or Matic, instead of a CM ?

if thats all you have to say after the work the author had in making that op and showing actual results, as well as other ppl, please its better you dont say anything at all!

Do you want me to develop my review? Pas de problem, first defense about this is a disaster, you can have the best defense, this one will always remain as bad… it is enough as the opponent is a long drop for speed.

So about the dry cleaning… the dry cleaners is really not good at times the opponent is running the ball and the team watching them play with nothing to do.

So the team is very much a yellow… recently at the end of the game on the eleven players, 8 had a yellow box. pathetic. so the suspensions run in water…

Do you want me to develop my review? Pas de problem, first defense about this is a disaster, you can have the best defense, this one will always remain as bad… it is enough as the opponent is a long drop for speed.

So about the dry cleaning… the dry cleaners is really not good at times the opponent is running the ball and the team watching them play with nothing to do.

So the team is very much a yellow… recently at the end of the game on the eleven players, 8 had a yellow box. pathetic. so the suspensions run in water…

What !!!???

This tactic works. Period.

i have tested with Atletico Madrid i lose my seven first matchs

Estoy jugando desde el principio con el Bognor Regis. Voy por el año 2031 y he logrado subir a Premier League desde el año 2017. He estado un año en Premier logrando el puesto 14. Estoy a tres partidos de acabar el segundo año y voy por el puesto 15. En este segundo año, desde la jornada 22 estoy usando esta táctica y solamente he perdido contra el Manchester City (0-2 en casa), Liverpool (3-1 fuera), Tottenham (5-0 fuera) y West Ham (1-0 fuera). He ganado cinco veces y conseguido cuatro empates. Fuera de casa he ganado solamente una vez.
¿Cómo podría conseguir mejores resultados fuera de casa? ¿Cómo puedo trasladar imágenes del juego a esta página?

Buena táctica y muchas gracias. Un saludo.