I'm playing from the beginning with the Bognor Regis. I go for the year 2031 and I have managed to go up to the Premier League since 2017. I have been in Premier for a year, getting the 14th position. I am three games away from finishing the second year and I'm going for the 15th place. In this second year, from On day 22 I am using this tactic and have only lost against Manchester City (0-2 at home), Liverpool (3-1 out), Tottenham (5-0 out) and West Ham (1-0 out). I won five times and got four draws. Outside the house I won only once.
How could I get better results outside the home? How can I transfer images from the game to this page?

Good tactic and thank you very much. A greeting.

I think you should try tweak version. It is more stable for me. Original version's problem is yellow and red cards.

Hi Wibe, where are you? Original or tweak? What is best version?

Works perfect with my Celtic team. I've won CL 2 times in 7 seasons. Good job :)

pretty cool tact ! Worked fine for me with O.M in the French chamionship.
Tested on the long run; with proper management I won everything in more or less 10 years time.
I like this tac because it also looks like a real tact IRL

Tried it with the French Team but didn't get good results though. As the opposition gets stronger, the flaws stand out.

Anyway on the whole I found it kinda cool

Hey guys,

Is this one of this game engine breaking tactics? Thought I'd give it a go as it seems like a simple 4-2-3-1 but I smashed Barcelona in my first game in charge of Celta Vigo and noticed everyone is winning everything in the comments here..

Hey mate, anyone can help me post the individual instruction? Because i use football manager touch on mu nintendo switch, thank you very much mate

Hey guys,

Is this one of this game engine breaking tactics? Thought I'd give it a go as it seems like a simple 4-2-3-1 but I smashed Barcelona in my first game in charge of Celta Vigo and noticed everyone is winning everything in the comments here..

No, with underdog it's more difficult

Which Role can i replace un CM ?
DLP, Box To Box...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you have a Wast Time Tactic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Where can I find the tweaked version ? I just downloaded the one on the first post.

Can say good things about this tactics honestly. Ok, my team is not the best in the world, Leicester in 2076... but.. common... I can't win "easy" home games against weaker teams like West Brom, Burnsley, Southampton, Middlesbrough, etc... Can't move up from 14th, when I win one game, and go up and lose 2 or 3 after and go down...