Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Kempegrejt!
I was so ****** when I saw that ripoff "mahluk"
glad to have the real one back

Well we talked, and he, or the creator had been trying to reach me, but been quite busy with school...

So its ok :)

@TheWibe Could you try this tactic with a random Vanarama North/South club? Half a season would be enough.

I've been testing it there and most games seem like a coin toss, tbh.

tactic looks very good but i receive a lot of yellow and red cards.

What's the reasoning behind removing "fewer risky passes" on them?

Is that the only change you made? Do you make any changes during matches?

Just wanted to try it out really..

No, I don't make any changes.. :)

Just wanted to try it out really..

Do you plan to update the tactic to include such changes like that on CMs or removing it from fullbacks like you talked about earlier?

Or you're just happy with the current version and will leave it at that?

Do you plan to update the tactic to include such changes like that on CMs or removing it from fullbacks like you talked about earlier?

Or you're just happy with the current version and will leave it at that?

Not unless I think its necessary no.. :)

For now I will just leave it as it is, but I always look for things to make it even better..

Not unless I think its necessary no.. :)

For now I will just leave it as it is, but I always look for things to make it even better..

That's a nice change from "some" other threads where we have a new version every couple of days. :)

So far so good. Very solid defensively and able to score goal as a result. Should we change the CM to try more riskier pass? Saw one of your SS suggesting that.

So far so good. Very solid defensively and able to score goal as a result. Should we change the CM to try more riskier pass? Saw one of your SS suggesting that.

Thats good to hear man :)
No just leave it as it is..

Back