Which of these are best for a bottom team in Premier League? and which is best for a top team in PL?

Which version does everyone prefer? I have used v2(calamity) and v4?

I play with version 4, and am i the my 4.season(The first 3 with Brøndby in Denmark), and now Liverpool. I am number 4, and won the Liga Cup and am in the FA Cup final. We where not i Europe this season, therefore there was a job :)

I hav changed the corners, but that is not so good, so I am thinking of making somthing new :)

It is so sad that the creator has quitted, because this is a great tactic :)

I play with version 4, and am i the my 4.season(The first 3 with Brøndby in Denmark), and now Liverpool. I am number 4, and won the Liga Cup and am in the FA Cup final. We where not i Europe this season, therefore there was a job :)

I hav changed the corners, but that is not so good, so I am thinking of making somthing new :)

It is so sad that the creator has quitted, because this is a great tactic :)

Tactic Sir goalalot v4 or v4 strikergoal??

Does anybody have the information from the op, I am thinking of training, match, general, iduvidual, oi´s, all that stuff.
I used this great tactic before the new yaer, but my computer died and I just got a new one.
So I came back to see that this great thread has been closed... Too bad really!

Any help is apriciated, thanks :)

Does anybody have the information from the op, I am thinking of training, match, general, iduvidual, oi´s, all that stuff.
I used this great tactic before the new yaer, but my computer died and I just got a new one.
So I came back to see that this great thread has been closed... Too bad really!

Any help is apriciated, thanks :)

He didn't give a lot of information in his OP. From what I remember:

- Individual Training: The same as every position in the tactic (AM Shadow Striker, ST Advanced Forward...)
Note that AML and AMR are Wingers and not Inside Forwards, so not inverted foot (Left foot on the left, and right foot on the right, they cross the ball and don't cut inside).

- General Training: Balanced

- Match training: the picture showed Defensive positioning, even though I believe you should adapt according to every match

Example: I play with PSG, I'm the favorite in my league and always set it to ATTACKING movement. HOME or AWAY doesn't matter, it's a myth in FM16. On the other hand, if I play Barca or Bayern (higher REPUTATION), I set it to DEFENDING movement. Now, I set my scout who has the best judging player and tactical knowledge attributes to scout the next opponent. If he advises me to set it to DEFENDING or ATTACKING set pieces, I follow his advice.

- Opposition Instruction: none
(I personally use the TFF one's on his Devastator page with success)

Always keep a good harmony in your squad, praise them when they deserve it, and have the proper talk Pre/Half time/Post match. With this, you should be fine mate ;)

He didn't give a lot of information in his OP. From what I remember:

- Individual Training: The same as every position in the tactic (AM Shadow Striker, ST Advanced Forward...)
Note that AML and AMR are Wingers and not Inside Forwards, so not inverted foot (Left foot on the left, and right foot on the right, they cross the ball and don't cut inside).

- General Training: Balanced

- Match training: the picture showed Defensive positioning, even though I believe you should adapt according to every match

Example: I play with PSG, I'm the favorite in my league and always set it to ATTACKING movement. HOME or AWAY doesn't matter, it's a myth in FM16. On the other hand, if I play Barca or Bayern (higher REPUTATION), I set it to DEFENDING movement. Now, I set my scout who has the best judging player and tactical knowledge attributes to scout the next opponent. If he advises me to set it to DEFENDING or ATTACKING set pieces, I follow his advice.

- Opposition Instruction: none
(I personally use the TFF one's on his Devastator page with success)

Always keep a good harmony in your squad, praise them when they deserve it, and have the proper talk Pre/Half time/Post match. With this, you should be fine mate ;)

Thanks mate.

Thread Closed

After receiving a bunch of E-mails about that my inbox here was full. I decided to go in and empty it.
And after reading all the PM's, there was clearly a high demand on knowing why I chose to close the tread.

So...

I decided to close the thread because I simply do not have time to play the game. And then I do not have time to "support" the tactic/thread and help all out with there questions.

I'm taking a masters degree, and believe it or not, its actually more important than
FM :p

I could have let the thread just been as it were, but didn't see the point when I couldn't support it anymore.

So I hope that helps you guys that wanted to know why I decided to close the thread.

Thread Closed

After receiving a bunch of E-mails about that my inbox here was full. I decided to go in and empty it.
And after reading all the PM's, there was clearly a high demand on knowing why I chose to close the tread.

So...

I decided to close the thread because I simply do not have time to play the game. And then I do not have time to "support" the tactic/thread and help all out with there questions.

I'm taking a masters degree, and believe it or not, its actually more important than
FM :p

I could have let the thread just been as it were, but didn't see the point when I couldn't support it anymore.

So I hope that helps you guys that wanted to know why I decided to close the thread.

I'm an internship after finished i will be graduating Engineering Technology Degree

#respect