With this tactic I put AF to CF(s) or DLF(S) and swapped a CM (S) to BWM (S) and found it works better for my Rennes side. Also when late on in a game and winning I go from a high defensive line to a slightly higher defensive line helped protect my lead.

I would like to know if it works for other people or just my side.

I do not understand why not regular this year operates while I do all the right training and personal group and recruit great trainer but again nothing , I do not know what else to do.:(

With this tactic I put AF to CF(s) or DLF(S) and swapped a CM (S) to BWM (S) and found it works better for my Rennes side. Also when late on in a game and winning I go from a high defensive line to a slightly higher defensive line helped protect my lead.

I would like to know if it works for other people or just my side.

and two cm changes to bwm the only one

Which year?
With Sir Goalalot v4?

By the way, nice to see you back and hope your master degree is going well... ;)

Which year?
With Sir Goalalot v4?

By the way, nice to see you back and hope your master degree is going well... ;)

I'm currently playing in 2022! Having said that, the two teams cant even compare to each other..
Nah, did some tweaking and came up with this one..
Sir Goalalot-16.3.fmf
Works like a charm!

Thank you man! Yes, kind of having a short break now before **** begins :p

I'm currently playing in 2022! Having said that, the two teams cant even compare to each other..
Sir Goalalot-16.3.fmf
Works like a charm!

good luck mate :)

Sir Goalalot-16.3.fmf
Works like a charm!

Hi! Can you post a screen of the formation and TI.
And if you have any PI besides standard
Playing fm touch so cant download

Sir Goalalot-16.3.fmf
Works like a charm!

This is funny that you come around when I was just discussing about your tactic. I followed a bit of your tactics in the previous FM, but is there a reason why you started this one with a counter attack approach? I find this tactic the most consistent in this FM version.

I asked them to test your tactic in this thread, post http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ball-manager-base-history-26.html#post2974732

Then I tried to understand why your tactic is so consistent over the seasons and against big teams in the champions league in this post http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ball-manager-base-history-29.html#post2975200

Now, did you feel that counter attack approach was better (universally) for this match engine or is this just a feeling which may be only true for my saves?

Thanks the Wibe

Last edited:
This is funny that you come around when I was just discussing about your tactic. I followed a bit of your tactics in the previous FM, but is there a reason why you started this one with a counter attack approach? I find this tactic the most consistent in this FM version.

I asked them to test your tactic in this thread, post http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ball-manager-base-history-26.html#post2974732

Then I tried to understand why your tactic is so consistent over the seasons and against big teams in the champions league in this post http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ball-manager-base-history-29.html#post2975200

Now, did you feel that counter attack approach was better (universally) for this match engine or is this just a feeling which may be only true for my saves?

Thanks the Wibe

Well, I use counter because I simply just like counter attacking football. hehe :p
I've been using counter in my tactics since 2013, and for me it seems the most stable with the right settings.

Well, I use counter because I simply just like counter attacking football. hehe :p
I've been using counter in my tactics since 2013, and for me it seems the most stable with the right settings.

Cool, I'm gonna start a new save with the last tactic you posted.
Thanks mate

Which version have people had more success in? V4 or V4 striker tweak?

Used V4 striker tweak had good results in the prem, lost 7-0 to St Ettiene....

Incredible

Been lurking a long time on these forums and had to sign-up just to say this tactic is amazing. Other tactics downloaded or created myself work fine, but the consistency with results using this tactic is 10/10 whether it's Real Madrid or AFC Wimbledon. 8-|

Been lurking a long time on these forums and had to sign-up just to say this tactic is amazing. Other tactics downloaded or created myself work fine, but the consistency with results using this tactic is 10/10 whether it's Real Madrid or AFC Wimbledon. 8-|

Which specific one are you using? :)

THANK GOD YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!

Thread Closed

After receiving a bunch of E-mails about that my inbox here was full. I decided to go in and empty it.
And after reading all the PM's, there was clearly a high demand on knowing why I chose to close the tread.

So...

I decided to close the thread because I simply do not have time to play the game. And then I do not have time to "support" the tactic/thread and help all out with there questions.

I'm taking a masters degree, and believe it or not, its actually more important than FM
:p

I could have let the thread just been as it were, but didn't see the point when I couldn't support it anymore.

So I hope that helps you guys that wanted to know why I decided to close the thread.