Site Improvements Suggestions

There's a bug when logging in via the form on the page (it doesn't seem to save a cookie). It only works if you login via the top bar. Not sure if this has come up before, but I just wanted to let you guys know that.

There's a bug when logging in via the form on the page (it doesn't seem to save a cookie). It only works if you login via the top bar. Not sure if this has come up before, but I just wanted to let you guys know that.

Was this on firefox?

I get an error page when trying to use the advanced search and the live search won't work for me :(

All my subscribed threads have disappeared from 04/2011 onwards (did mean to have a clear out at some point) any chance of them coming back or will I have to re-subscribe ?

I get an error page when trying to use the advanced search and the live search won't work for me :(

Advanced search is working fine for me. What does the error say?

It is working fine now, came up with a separate error page before.

I wasn't even allowed to click on anything last night. Couldn't leave the homepage as it just told me that i didn't have the required authorization... or something like that. Fixed now but just thought would let you know.