Site Improvements Suggestions

It seems that 'some' the Mods do not get punished and seem to have become a law upon themself, running this site like a pack of wild Banshee's!

You're right. The Moderators are pretty much the law on the forums. That's what they're here for. Obviously we try and make sure everything is done as nicely and helpfully as possible when closing/deleting/editing threads and posts but it can't always be the case. Sometimes we have to be blunt.

But whenever you do come across a post from an admin or moderator where you think they have stepped out of line then use the 'Report Post' (
report-40b.png
) link which is at the bottom left corner of every post. Moderators have been infracted plenty of times in the past. We don't have one rule for them and one rule for the others.

I'm guessing this will be deleted by a Mod so please if it does copy it and repost it if you feel the same.[/COLOR]

Our mods never delete posts like this. In most cases they are actually pretty hilarious to read when an angry member is blowing off steam towards the mods.

To be honest Socks, the jobs the adminstrators and mods do on here is amazing. I saw what you posted about Raikan and he was clearly stating the truth because some members on here do bicker over silly little things like he mentioned and its not needed on here because this is a fantastic community and people like that just ruin it. He wasn't directing abuse at a certain member so in my opinion he is doing absolutely nothing wrong or stepping out of line.

With the challenge section so popular I feel that FM Base should do their won competition instead of members just simply posting up random challenges. FM Base could choose season long or 3 season long challenges with no time limit but with challenges within the game to complete and record challenge points in the Official FM Base Challenge Table. You even take this further by having, Short saved game challenges like save a team from relegtion and have 12 games to do it, medium challenge could be take Leeds back to the Prem and a clong challernge could be bring back European Cup glory to Nottingham Forrest etc. Could take this another step further by having 3 diffulty challenges for each short, medium and long term.

Choosing challenges could also get members involved by giving them an option to vote for what league or country or continent to play the challenges in.

Some of these challenges already in the challenge section are great but I feel need a more competitive edge to them.

I would be happy to help out If a Mod or anyone else like the above.

Hello everyone.
. I feel the majority do a **** GOOD job and are respectful, kind, helping, funny and I'm left feeling welcome.

Here is one example of what I feel a Mod shouldn't be saying or doing...

Thankyou for your time

SOCKS!

Just out of curiosity, are there any more example of this, perhaps something I have been involved in. Here, I dont mean arguments, but more in the lines of not being helpful enough, me using the incorrect tone etc, and perhaps a suggestion on how one could have acted instead ? The reason I ask is because its the only way to improve as a moderator as we otherwise rarely get any conctructive feedback on our work at all.

Cheers

Last edited:
Don't want to be completely retarded here but would Socks and Tacticksz or whatever happen to be the same person by any chance.

I'm tired so apologies if I'm missing something

Don't want to be completely retarded here but would Socks and Tacticksz or whatever happen to be the same person by any chance.

I'm tired so apologies if I'm missing something

No, absolutely not.

Dunno if this is the right section or not, but what up with all these people posting, and then having a broken picture icon at the end of their post?!? Are they bots im guessing?

They are starting to get ****** annoying

Dunno if this is the right section or not, but what up with all these people posting, and then having a broken picture icon at the end of their post?!? Are they bots im guessing?

Haven't seen any :/ example?

I've seen that and a lot of them lead to amazon but I don't think it's enough evidence to call them a SPAM bot.

I can't see it :S I used to have a pencil in the bottom left corner of every post for a few days though lol

This is what it looks like to me

View attachment 261921

They are normally copies of, or part of, other posts in the threads. Its just annoying that all. I will see if i can find any other examples

They are bots. report them when you see them.

Some are bots. A few will be real people. But they are basically using dirty SEO tricks by embedding the images into their posts. Please can you report any that you come across and we will delete them.

Get some mods that read your requests and actually edit the name of a thread ?

Get some mods that read your requests and actually edit the name of a thread ?

I remember seeing your post, realised there wasn't a link to the thread you wanted changing so just went back to playing DayZ.

Can you have multiple voting things in one thread on this site?
I've seen examples where i thought people should of done it but I dunno if they haven't because they can't or if they just didn't think of it.

Can you have multiple voting things in one thread on this site?
I've seen examples where i thought people should of done it but I dunno if they haven't because they can't or if they just didn't think of it.

No I'm afraid not, don't think it's possible.

an online network through the forum to play network game?????????
search for specific fans of a team