Site Improvements Suggestions

What about stopping people who aren't amateur from posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself sub forum as I find it hilarious that someone with a thousand posts can post a thread in that forum, not that they would.

What about stopping people who aren't amateur from posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself sub forum as I find it hilarious that someone with a thousand posts can post a thread in that forum, not that they would.

Meh, usually it's someone who hasn't been seen on the site for a year or so and thus wouldn't be familiar to new users. Makes sense.

Any idea why the page is like this?
View attachment 276160

My name doesnt appear and seemingly all buttons have dissapeared from my page.
Cant edit my own posts and also cant view my notifications and having touble adding attachments also.

Any help appreciated. And if further screenshots are requited I will be glad to provide.

View attachment 276160

Cant edit my own posts and also cant view my notifications and having touble adding attachments also.

Any help appreciated. And if further screenshots are requited I will be glad to provide.
Same for everyone I think.

View attachment 276160

There was some maintenance over the weekend which caused a few problems. It is currently being worked on.

Yep everything should be ok now. If any of you notice any things that look like they aren't quite fixed let us know in here and we will look into it straight away.

Still can't post threads in the FM13 section.

Still can't post threads in the FM13 section.

Yeah, I get this:

SSB4W.png

Hi guys, I sometimes use the Tapatalk app on my iphone to access this forum but recently I have been getting an error message whilst using it says that this forum needs to update its Tapatalk plugin which is built into it. It won't let me search on the app, start a new topic or even post!! All it lets me do is search the forum and read... If you could sort this out that'd be great!!

Who was messing with the Php code??? :p

Having same problem as above, can post in old threads but cant create new ones.

Creating of new threads should be working okay now.

Can people please let me know of some downloads that are getting the 'ERROR: File not found.' message if you come across any. Thanks.

Thanks for reporting the problems everyone. They SysAdmins are looking into the problems at the moment.

I'm assuming the tactic was uploaded to FM-Base and not to a 3rd part website?

99% of my tactics are uploaded to Fm-base :)

all the pound signs turn into question marks ??

any news on fixing some of the downloads and the titles of threads (seems to be the older ones that got affected the most)

here is a pound sign: ?