Site Improvements Suggestions

Sean, how do you host this site? I am just curious because I might consider making my own site(nothing to do with this so nobody worry) but I don't know the best way to go about it. Thanks.

If it was to do with this.. Why would we worry? (6)

What is the ruling with sigs at the moment? As seeing members using alot of animated gifs as sigs and when scrolling down a thread with the mouse wheel seems to make it jump alot or slow the thread up?

What is the ruling with sigs at the moment? As seeing members using alot of animated gifs as sigs and when scrolling down a thread with the mouse wheel seems to make it jump alot or slow the thread up?

Yeah, I'd be interested to find out too as it does slow down the threads and makes it impossible to scroll down without the mouse jerking.

Yeah, I'd be interested to find out too as it does slow down the threads and makes it impossible to scroll down without the mouse jerking.

I am not the only one then? Was using the works computer and was doing the same but was thinking the computer was ****.

Those sigs make my computer lag aswell, so annoying.

My computer is fine with those sigs..

I have messaged Sean about it to see what he says.

maybe i should get a better Editor Team signature then ;)

Signature Rules
  1. 1 image per user (user/status bars not included)
  2. Signature size no larger than 500 x 150 pixels.
  3. No music!
Everyone should follow these.

Last edited:
Isnt there an option to hide sigs?

Yeh, in;

Edit your options
Show signature (untick)

Maybe we don't want to hide all sigs, just the annoy ones that lag us out :D

i think replacing max, would be a good improvement:D

Jokes.:wub:

the removal of the remember me box would help. My brother just used my account and deleted my story. He hates FM base and Football Manager, and this is the case for a few users deleting stuff and posting foul messages

Just don't tick the box then <)

i think you should be allowed to have music, because who turns their volume on, on a forum

Because people tend to listen to music on their computer and you don't want to be interrupted with some annoying sound you aren't expecting.

I find that the animated Signatures, rather than the Avatars that tend to lag my PC.

The main culprit seems to be the one that Smoop09 (sp) has, with Torres I believe scoring a goal.

Isn't it just easy to ban people from putting mp3s etc on their sigs?

Anything lags my computer tbh, but the animations like Smoop has make it even worse