Six Nations

• Thread starter Thread starter ajw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
France & Ireland will be very tough. Although it is possible if the weather is kind in Scotland. If it chucks it down I can see us losing.

YES WALES STICK THAT UP YOUR PIPE, WITH YOUR **** AMBITION!

Finally, England show that they are, and always will be, better.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

You are an idiot

ure the idiot he passionate about his club

We will beat Ireland. Not so sure about France as it is away.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

ure the idiot he passionate about his club

I'm an idiot because someone is passionate about their club, ha ha, you moron.

I am not an idiot. I'm passionate about my country.

I dont think he realises that Sale have given Stockport a lot of money to help with Stewarding etc

I'm not gonna bother quoting but whoever has Nottingham Forest - the only team in Nottingham!, We're right behind you ;)

Ireland were far from shocking against a much improved Italian side. Our backs completely owned them except for a few crappy Rob Kearney mistakes and our forwards fairly evenly matched them which is a lot against a very heavy Italian pack. O'Gara kicked 100% which is brilliant as it shows he's not on one of his off years.

England beat Ireland? :O lol!!!!!!! Yeah in about 3,000 years! This is the best Irish team we've had in....EVER! And the English team? Far from the best.

I'm not gonna bother quoting but whoever has Nottingham Forest - the only team in Nottingham!, We're right behind you ;)

Ireland were far from shocking against a much improved Italian side. Our backs completely owned them except for a few crappy Rob Kearney mistakes and our forwards fairly evenly matched them which is a lot against a very heavy Italian pack. O'Gara kicked 100% which is brilliant as it shows he's not on one of his off years.

England beat Ireland? :O lol!!!!!!! Yeah in about 3,000 years! This is the best Irish team we've had in....EVER! And the English team? Far from the best.

Ireland got the job done but it was not a convincing performance, as I said if they play like that against France,England and Wales they won't stand a chance of a grandslam.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/06022010/58/six-nations-ireland-beat-italy-poor-opener.html

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2010/02/ireland-italy-six-nations/

Bbc sport: " Not sure what conclusions to draw really, other than Wales aren't going to be winning any Grand Slams, Ireland will have to step it up three or four gears"

Never watched rugby before. Watched England yesterday. Never again.

We'll give you a game. Tait and Flood are in the centre now which is good for us. And if we get Flutey back, we might have a bit more of a creative edge about us. Our pack was pretty good against Wales yesterday too! We have a good side, you'd be silly to write us off.

Ireland got the job done but it was not a convincing performance, as I said if they play like that against France,England and Wales they won't stand a chance of a grandslam.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/06022010/58/six-nations-ireland-beat-italy-poor-opener.html

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2010/02/ireland-italy-six-nations/

Bbc sport: " Not sure what conclusions to draw really, other than Wales aren't going to be winning any Grand Slams, Ireland will have to step it up three or four gears"

Ireland were not fantastic but it was definately not our full team either. They will definately have to step it up a gear against the Welsh, English and French but I'm fairly confident they have the back-up required to pose a great Grand-Slam threat and Declan Kidney is a genious so he could win the grandslam with Italy under 10s! lol

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

We'll give you a game. Tait and Flood are in the centre now which is good for us. And if we get Flutey back, we might have a bit more of a creative edge about us. Our pack was pretty good against Wales yesterday too! We have a good side, you'd be silly to write us off.

Oh I'm definately not writing you off. It will be a seriously good game but I think we'll ****** it by few points. We have O'Driscoll and Darcy in the centre and if we don't want Darcy we have Wallace. Also Sexton and Fitzgerald will be back from injury before the end of the campaign.

Ireland were not fantastic but it was definately not our full team either. They will definately have to step it up a gear against the Welsh, English and French but I'm fairly confident they have the back-up required to pose a great Grand-Slam threat and Declan Kidney is a genious so he could win the grandslam with Italy under 10s! lol.

That is all i was saying, I was not saying you were not going to win but all I said was you would have to improve.

My bet is on Ireland or England, dunno about the grandslam yet.

Oh I'm definately not writing you off. It will be a seriously good game but I think we'll ****** it by few points. We have O'Driscoll and Darcy in the centre and if we don't want Darcy we have Wallace. Also Sexton and Fitzgerald will be back from injury before the end of the campaign.

I think itll be game of the tournament haha, I really do hope we give you a game! Sexton is such a good stand off.

Well we sucked yesterday, tho Wyn Jones's sinbin did not help at all!! Really thought we might get back into it when Hook went over. Played England v Wales drinking games as well, was absolutely hammered by the time the game was done!

Six Nations > Rugby > England > Sale Sharks > Scumbags > Kiled Stockport County

So i dont care

So the Six Nations is better than everything, but you don't care? :@

YES WALES STICK THAT UP YOUR PIPE, WITH YOUR **** AMBITION!

Finally, England show that they are, and always will be, better.

lol, you were better yesterday, but when was your last Six Nations win? Altho at this rate you'll finish above us.

I think itll be game of the tournament haha, I really do hope we give you a game! Sexton is such a good stand off.

Yeah definately! I think it's between Ireland and England as I feel at least one of us will beat the French! Who is the English out-half these days? I can't remember.

Btw your signature is incorrect :P COUNTY TIL I DIE!

It will be Ireland this year (I hope).
I stuck a canadian on Ireland, Man utd, Newcastle, Leeds and Notts County.
Get over a grand back if they all succeed at the end of the season.

Anyone who doubts rugby needs to watch that game thats just been on. Wales, what a comeback in the last ten minutes!

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Well we sucked yesterday, tho Wyn Jones's sinbin did not help at all!! Really thought we might get back into it when Hook went over. Played England v Wales drinking games as well, was absolutely hammered by the time the game was done!

So the Six Nations is better than everything, but you don't care? :@

lol, you were better yesterday, but when was your last Six Nations win? Altho at this rate you'll finish above us.

2003 mate. This is our year :)

I watched the last half with my Brother, and it was class in the last minutes, they levelled and then won it in the dying seconds, class stuff.

Such a good game, silly Scotland players getting sent off for ridiculous stuff though. I hope Ireland beat the French, hate them!!

Ireland vs. France just kicked off! Whooo! IRELAND! IRELAND!

Dunno how Wales pulled that off.

Easily mate. Scotland got 2 players binned for stupid mistakes, and that created a gap in their backline and a weakness in their pack. Their breakdown was becoming even more weaker as Wales went forward and there was nothing they could do.. There is a case for complaint though cos the clock had gone over 80 minutes after Jones kicked the penalty to make it 24 all.

Back