Six Nations

• Thread starter Thread starter ajw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
OH MY GOD THAT WAS EPIC. Had gone to the uni library to do some work but just ended up watching the game on the bbc site, had to restrain myself severely. As much as I love football, I think I was as excited in the last 10 as I have been for (almost) any footy game. When Williams went over it was utterly amazing.

Scotland didn't really deserve to lose, although the sin-binings were correct, despite what Robinson said. His face was a picture at the end.

Easily mate. Scotland got 2 players binned for stupid mistakes, and that created a gap in their backline and a weakness in their pack. Their breakdown was becoming even more weaker as Wales went forward and there was nothing they could do.. There is a case for complaint though cos the clock had gone over 80 minutes after Jones kicked the penalty to make it 24 all.

When the penalty went over, it was on 79 mins and 50 odd seconds or something, and reached 80 only when it came to the kick off, so thats why Scotland kicked again. Though god knows why they didn't go for touch.

Anyone enjoy Ireland getting their arses handed to them? :P

did anyone see Flannery's tackle on the French 14. He kicked him

Wales played immensely against Scotland in the last 10 mins. It was brilliant watching the flow

Wales played immensely against Scotland in the last 10 mins. It was brilliant watching the flow

Anyone can play immense when they are against 13 men lol

Even though I'm Irish, ill be honest. Ireland have no ideas any more. If it was last years Ireland vs Italy it would have been 50+ points as Italy were shocking./ Last night against France as well was depressing.

Anyone enjoy Ireland getting their arses handed to them? :P

Yeah lol, although that's France for the title now I think :(

that kick was shocking, the officials musn't have seen it

Anyone can play immense when they are against 13 men lol

True, although one of our tries was scored v 14. And Wilkinson had to rescue England v 14 today :P

Last edited:
True, although one of our tries was scored v 14. And Wilkinson had to rescue England v 14 today :P

We were awful mate, Care wasn't talking to the forwards enough and he was getting rubbish ball for Wilko, who in turn wasn't talking to the people around him. Weren't doing their jobs properly, we deserved to lose tbh. I know we can play better than that though and we really need to against Ireland and France.

Back