Skins & Other Graphics Rules & Help Thread.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Graphics Help Thread FM 2011.

Hopefully, this thread will stop the threads such as 'I can't get logo.... to show' and so on. Any graphics problems you are having, post them here, and we will try and find a solution for you.

RULES

1 - Give as Much detail as is required.
2 - Read through the other posts to see if the problem has already been brought up before.
3 - No Spam whatsoever.

HELP

This is to make sure everyone follows and also knows the new rules for the Graphics areas, as well as to serve as a Graphics help thread.

The new rules are simple, and will help to keep the Graphics(Logos, Faces, Kits, Skins & other graphics) sections running nice and smooth.

1 - SEARCH before you make a thread. What is the point in wasting time making a thread to have it closed? Simple.

2 - DO NOT make threads asking for graphics. There are request threads for this. Any threads opened will be closed immediately.

3 - When making a thread or posting,GIVE ALL INFORMATION. It helps to sort any problems, or makes it easier to understand.

4 - In each section(Kits, Logos, Faces, Skins), there is a thread for the graphics. If you have any queries, post them in there, rather than making threads for them.

5 - There is to be NO KIT COMPS without asking for permission from StuW or KevyMatts. The main reason is that the 2010 froums were literally cluttered with **** poor comps that never got finished.

That is pretty much it, I think.

FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR INFRACTION.

Any questions, post them below:)

Last edited:
hello, I would be very interested in a kind of guide to edit or create a skin starting from 0, I would love myself with all this but I have no idea how to do it, maybe some of you could help me out with everything this.

PD: Thank you and congratulations for this great web

Where can i find the original skins that come with the game?

I cant seem to view my matches in T.V view. The game still goes on in the lower info bar but sticks at the screen on T.V. What do i need to do?

How can I edit the Default skin?

NO matter what i do skins do not work for me......frustrated:'(

No matter which skin I use - every single one of them seem to have white writing :S. I've unticked use skin cache, and ticked always reload skin on confirm, but neither seem to work :(. Any ideas?

Got a problem with all the skins that i apply, in the top banner the shadow/faded club logo behind the main logo doesnt display properly, it just shows the block standard club badge that FM use and on the right it shows the prem logo but no shadow/faded logo behind it.

Even stranger it works for all the "european" clubs and competitions just not the prem league (which is what i want btw otherwise i wouldnt be that arsed really) Even the npower championship and respective sub leagues for england work fine just the barclays prem!

Ive got the real names changed in xml under FM11 > graphics > editor data.

Dont understand whats going on, any help? ta

whats the point opening a help thread when noone responds to?

HELP ME PLEASE!!! i Love NN skin, but didnt show up to select on "graphics e sounds". only show fm 2011dark and fm 2011. if i put other skin like Stelko show up. HELP PLEASE. SORRY MY ENGLISH

It may suprise you to know that I don't sit on here 24 hours a day, and I do have a life away from the site :)

Wrong side of the bed?, listen all i was doing was merely agreeing with donshaggy, as you can see his post is dated: 28/03/11, almost 2 months ago, and no i do not expect people to be on here 24/7, I am certainly not, but i think nearly 2 months to reply, is enough time to reply.

I cant seem to view my matches in T.V view. The game still goes on in the lower info bar but sticks at the screen on T.V. What do i need to do?

1. Maybe your graphic card doesnt support 3d matches
2. On match screen, go to match controls and select full match
3. Go to preferences and enable 3d camera (from dislay and soud tab)
Try last two solutions. If they dont work, its 1. Problem.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

For all of you with skin problem, either you didnt apply newest patch, or you didnt put skin in the right folder.

I have downloaded a couple of skins and followed exactly how the guied said with ticking the 'always reload skin on confirm' and then i go to the drop down button for me to change the skin, and its not the the only ones that are there are the default skins can anyone help me please
thanks

Ok, so basically I have had this problem for quite some time but just ignored it because I could not be bothered to fix it. Now I want to.

74524-albums705-191176.png

Basically, it's just turned everything inside-out and made difficult to see. Changing skins doesn't work and I'm stumped basically. Any ideas?

Wrong side of the bed?, listen all i was doing was merely agreeing with donshaggy, as you can see his post is dated: 28/03/11, almost 2 months ago, and no i do not expect people to be on here 24/7, I am certainly not, but i think nearly 2 months to reply, is enough time to reply.

winning post. even if it has been replied by someone else.

Are the skins working themselves or is it just that they have white writing? if its just the white writing you need to open the XML document and play with the values a bit

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

No matter which skin I use - every single one of them seem to have white writing :S. I've unticked use skin cache, and ticked always reload skin on confirm, but neither seem to work :(. Any ideas?
Are the skins working themselves or is it just that they have white writing? if its just the white writing you need to open the XML document and play with the values a bit