Skins & Other Graphics Rules & Help Thread.

Hi, I'm messing around with the main menu on steklo_x2 and I'm wondering how I can remove the forgrounded manager holding the ball. I want to replace the background with a cool photoshop thing of a guy chesting a flaming football but I can't really see it very well with the manager in front. Also if anyone knows which xml file in steklo I'd need to edit for the colours of the boxes on the main menu to change that would be a great help too.
It just annoyed me that such a nice skin had such a horrible main menu.

EDIT: I found that you can just do the same as in an RD skin and put a photo called "manager" in and it will replace it.

Still don't have a clue which .xml file I need though.

Last edited:
View attachment 285611

When trying to install the OPZ Beam V5 skin, my FM either crashes or turns up looking like this.

Can anyone assist me? The problem does not persist with other skins.

Thanks in advance!

With the Carbon skin, my only problem is that I prefer the score graphics at the top in a match from Steklo X3. How would I put this into the Carbon skin?

Hello guys, i'd appreciate it if you could help me with a problem. I'm using this R-Skin and it removes the polygon next to the image of the player on the attributes page. I know there's a way to put it back, I just forgot how to do it. Could you help me with this? :)

Hey, I need some help. When you go on a player profile, and select from the drop down window on the right above acceleration, let's say you select a defender. The colors which shows you what attributes are important is too black, and I can't see it because the background is also black.

I use FM 12 base skin, where do you go if you want to edit those colors?

Thanks in advance

How do I get rid of that cheerful coach on my main menu page...I put in background, but apparently the guy is still there! :)

I am a fan of default dark skin, and I want to insert icon sidebar and fmc stadium backgrounds. I assume that I need to merge two client object browser.xml files, but I don't know which lines I need to copy. I have .xml file that enables icon sidebar and I have .xml file that enables stadium backgrounds I just need directions. Can someone help me?

How can I change default background for default dark skin?

How do I get rid of that cheerful coach on my main menu page...I put in background, but apparently the guy is still there! :)

He should be in the graphics/main menu folders.

Is there anyway I can change the color of the numbers in the red box?

88c1a51d63363de7855ac4898adfef7c_2.png

Should be the match info panel, colour="white" in the score line needed

Do you have a skin installed? Can you post the full screen shot, i'd need to see which page it is..

You may need to jsut reinstall it and clear the cache.

View attachment 326916
Hello friends! I really hope you guys can help me. I just bought the new FM today, but it runs bad on my mac computer. As you can see, there is allways this black box in the middle of the screen, and the whole game just doesen't look like it does on others computers. My friend also plays on mac, so that's not why there is problems. Do you now what it is, and can you help me? Sorry if its not the topic in here, i'm total new. This is a SOS, im about to cut my balls of. Sincerely Niels