Skins & Other Graphics Rules & Help Thread.

Not on that screen they wont.. only the overview panels from the inmatch highlights.

I am a fan of default dark skin, and I want to insert icon sidebar and fmc stadium backgrounds. I assume that I need to merge two client object browser.xml files, but I don't know which lines I need to copy. I have .xml file that enables icon sidebar and I have .xml file that enables stadium backgrounds I just need directions. Can someone help me?

How can I change default background for default dark skin?
Go to C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\backgrounds
And put in an image called "default" in .jpg or .png extension.
If you don't have any of the folders, just create them.

Size of attribute analyses graphic

Hi guys, how do i increase the size of the attribute analyses graphic?

In fm15 it's diferent. It's smaller.

I've tried to change skin, resolution.. and nothing.. can anyone help me?

HwxX0u.png

Last edited:
I hope i am posting this in the right spot as it has to do with colors and the editor then it anything...

I seen the colors this guy had for his panel and i thought i really like those colors but not using that team and i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of red & yellow that was in the editor... thanks

4 secs into the video you will see the panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDs65I_n0Y&list=UULcz0pw41XQRIPjWgz1uOZQ&index=3

Not sure if this is the same color in that youtube link above but i found this turkey league kit on google maybe its the same kind of colors

View attachment 325395

Last edited:
Hi guys, how do i increase the size of the attribute analyses graphic?

In fm15 it's diferent. It's smaller.

I've tried to change skin, resolution.. and nothing.. can anyone help me?

HwxX0u.png

You need to edit the player profile personal details.xml panel.

I hope i am posting this in the right spot as it has to do with colors and the editor then it anything...

I seen the colors this guy had for his panel and i thought i really like those colors but not using that team and i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of red & yellow that was in the editor... thanks

4 secs into the video you will see the panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDs65I_n0Y&list=UULcz0pw41XQRIPjWgz1uOZQ&index=3

Not sure if this is the same color in that youtube link above but i found this turkey league kit on google maybe its the same kind of colors

View attachment 714024

Yes the titlebar colour is defined by the team he is, open the editor and see the team colours for that team and galatasary, that should be a close enough match.

if i want to change this in the save file instead of starting a new game how do i go about getting the in game editor to change the colors?

Can anyone give me an idiot guide of how to get the icon sidebar? I hate the current sidebar and would like it just to be icons.

I have no clue where to start!!

There's a how to edit the sidebar guide or on Michaelmurrays website, jsut google it :)

Ive downloaded 3 different skins but when I go to select which one to use in Preferences, only 1 skin shows up. the other two do not appear on the dropdown menu despite being in the same folder (Skins Folder) as the one that does appear.

Any ideas/help???

Ive downloaded 3 different skins but when I go to select which one to use in Preferences, only 1 skin shows up. the other two do not appear on the dropdown menu despite being in the same folder (Skins Folder) as the one that does appear.

Any ideas/help???

which skins? check with the maker.

Gunzo gold, Andromeda bluV2, a champions league one. none of those 3 show up but the Wannachupbrew InstantResult skin does.

there not in the rar files or in a subfolder inside skins right?

there not in the rar files or in a subfolder inside skins right?

No, I've downloaded, unzipped and then dragged the unzipped folder into my "skins" folder inside FM16. Thanks for responding btw, I'm at a loss :(

No, I've downloaded, unzipped and then dragged the unzipped folder into my "skins" folder inside FM16. Thanks for responding btw, I'm at a loss :(

Try a different d/l, andromeda is up on a few sites, might be a prepatch version