Sky Sports News pulled from Freeview

I've always hated Sky & all it stands for......mainly because I can't afford it - aaaargh

Sorry for the bumpage but it been confirmed that SSN will "Transfer" from Freeview to Sky on August 23rd 2010 and has any one seen the cringing advert with Jim White and Charlotte Jackson saying breaking news transfer of the summer !!!!!!!!!!! Sky Sports News has left Freeview to Join Sky

Sorry for the bumpage but it been confirmed that SSN will "Transfer" from Freeview to Sky on August 23rd 2010 and has any one seen the cringing advert with Jim White and Charlotte Jackson saying breaking news transfer of the summer !!!!!!!!!!! Sky Sports News has left Freeview to Join Sky
Yea i seen that i actually thought it was something important but then it is sky and i shouldnt of thought that ..... in a case BskyB remind me of EA sports because they to poach everything On the bright side Charlotte Jackson is HOTT!

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

..I only just got freeview in my room aswell! Gutted, ****** sky.

I wont even be able to watch the closing of the transfer window! FML

But, who'd want to pay to watch 2 people sat behind a desk in HD? :S

Got a one month sky player subs on my 360, after that I'm back to freeview... At least I can watch the end of the transfer window

I dont live in England anymore, but i dont see how you are paying 75 quid for watching 2 people sit behind a desk, with sky you get over 800 channels, with freeview you get about 120, thats why people like Kris are paying 75 quid.

i have freeview upstairs and virgin downstairs thank god! i don't mind the bastards took ssn off me ages ago when they was that switch over when you had to update your box :mad: and it left me with cbeebies and radio channels.:( :'(

I dont live in England anymore, but i dont see how you are paying 75 quid for watching 2 people sit behind a desk, with sky you get over 800 channels, with freeview you get about 120, thats why people like Kris are paying 75 quid.

Woah, its not just 2 people sitting behind a desk....Its Georgie :wub: