Lille Champ.PNG

Lilleunder19.PNG

The game of the title!
Lilletitlegame.PNG

liverholy.PNG
liverteam.PNG

Salah.PNG

uclfinalliver.PNG

Very solid! Just realize Liverpool needs more players! Very small squad.
Holiday. No transfers. P&P.

Last edited:
shef.PNG

OMG! Arsenal back to the top 4! :)

Last edited:
I said it in other tactics discussions ...If you upload a tactic it should be GREAT . Something that is breaking the game. With this tactic i play averege football. Its not far from default tactics ..with my team being above average . I think i can get Tottenham in top 4 with any tactic. With this ,when going away is like your team doesn't exist ot the pitch. Average tactic ,not worth testing ,or wasting more time.
tactic.png
Schedule.png
Schedule 1.png
Wolves.png
Brighton.png
Man City.png
Liverpool.png
Arsenal.png

do u think this needs a good pre season to work properly as ive tried it id season in my journeyman save(currently at PSV in 2027) and its not been great, couple of games ive changed it at ht

Yeah gotta agree with banda I don't think this 4-2-4 is a great tactic. I tested it and the play was atrocious the wingers make stupid decisions and highlights just skip most of the play like the team is invisible lol. I think GYFM 4-2-2-2 is the better tactic for this formation as it delivers great variety of goals and the players make sensible decisions. With this and also bobotnew is better if you like this formation. Both feel like it's breaking the game especially at home.

where can I find the GYFM 4-2-2-2 tactic you were talking about, please help me ?

This tactic is tested with PSG on holiday so don't trust it. Any default tactic with PSG means a title.
Bobot...may be...tested it , but too inconsistent . Gonna make a second run with it , but this 4-2-2-2 is no good ,specially for mid and low clubs.