Resource icon

Small Tweak of MAYHEM MAKER 1.0 -21.4- ME -21.7

Not just psg it was tested with Real Betis, Swansea, and Man Utd and it dominated in each saves.

I've personally tested it myself and it is very consistent with a lot of goals I just don't use it because I prefer playing with a three midfield formation but sometimes if I need a goal I will change to 4-2-2-2

But this mayhem maker is trash on the new patch I tested after a full pre season and it didn't produce good results. It use to work well on the old patch but now it's just all wrong
On this 4-2-2-2 are your wingers inverted ? left footed on the right side and vice versa ? and your strikers left footed on the right side and vice versa ?

No the way I set my team is by the players best position depending if it is on the right or left side. For example yusuf demir can only play on the right side of midfield so I only use him there.

Same with strikers I will only use advanced forward for my main striker who happens to be lett footed and he scores a ton. So I don't think it really matters what side you put them on regarding their foot, they will still perform
Strange... I always get this....my striker is alone at goal ,but fails because he hits it with his weaker foot , or he is for example slightly left of the goal and is left footed and makes a mess trying to hit it with his strong foot...
Thanks for the advice tho .
Can you post a starting line with 4-2-2-2 in a first season with a team you played ?

Thanks. But that is when you manager a great team like United. I want to make it work with my favorite team Lazio. Or to say Dortmund , Lyon , Atalanta , Tottenham exc..

Will it work in England lower leagues like conference or league 2

the tactic works with underdogs too.

Hoodgaming won titles with Real betis, Milan and celtic

Just give the tactic a chance instead of writing it off and assuming its only for the big teams. It's a fun tactic to watch, my favourite 4-2-4 this year

It worked on my save even though United is average and predicted 3rd in the first season.
11.png

I think...it writed itself off....
Another "Outscore 'em" tactic. No, thanks.

I said it in other tactics discussions ...If you upload a tactic it should be GREAT . Something that is breaking the game. With this tactic i play averege football. Its not far from default tactics ..with my team being above average . I think i can get Tottenham in top 4 with any tactic. With this ,when going away is like your team doesn't exist ot the pitch. Average tactic ,not worth testing ,or wasting more time.
View attachment 561253View attachment 561254View attachment 561255View attachment 561256View attachment 561257View attachment 561258View attachment 561259View attachment 561260
After the update, its not great.. but come on we all know that Totteham is not top 4, your team is not that good, still did well, you lost to Wolf because the Cup games are more complicated and you rotated the team, City and Liverpool are OP AF, 2-1 to City and with 1 red cards is a great result ;-) With Arsenal lost on the 93 min.
Don't be Arteta and manage the team better.
I did enjoy, some people liked the original, another guy really did not like it the tweak at all! PEACE

do u think this needs a good pre season to work properly as ive tried it id season in my journeyman save(currently at PSV in 2027) and its not been great, couple of games ive changed it at ht
It helps a lot I play small teams to gain morale :) Good luck and enjoy if possible

Yeah gotta agree with banda I don't think this 4-2-4 is a great tactic. I tested it and the play was atrocious the wingers make stupid decisions and highlights just skip most of the play like the team is invisible lol. I think GYFM 4-2-2-2 is the better tactic for this formation as it delivers great variety of goals and the players make sensible decisions. With this and also bobotnew is better if you like this formation. Both feel like it's breaking the game especially at home.
Fare view, some people work some not so well.