Resource icon

Small Tweak of MAYHEM MAKER 1.0 -21.4- ME -21.7

Notes, looks like Elite/Top table tactic.

Someone tested with Benfica and not good for them.

Also tested another Brighton save and was really bad.. I destroyed the team morale.. they played well but not scoring.. was painfull :-(

Holiday a Tottenham they started really strong but them bottled it at the end.. I think some key player got injured.. or is FM doing a real life thing..! finished 7th.
(use team select when possible) I will untick see if goes better.

Last edited:
spurs.PNG

playerspurs.PNG
teamformation.PNG

goalstotte.PNG

Better.. can you do any better? :)

New patch.. ratings gone down.. again

No new players or staff, no training, can be improved.

5 goals from DCs.. smells like a patch..

You turn some of that losts into draws or wins and bang title challenger. A bit of TLC and the world is your oyster.

No OI. No best team selected. Holidayed. More friendly games would help at the start to gel the team.

Will there be a new update in tactics?

Actually.. I am testing new one.. but not sure about it.. still looking at the way the game plays see if I can make it better

Soon soon
Newtactic.PNG

Last edited:
Season finished with Vitória de Guimarães. This is save I was playing with another tactic and I started to use this one at the beginning of the second season. Won the league easily and the portuguese cup. Lost the league cup in the final and I was eliminated by Dortmund in the the first knock-out stage. This tactic still works wonders. It can turn an average striker into a goal machine. I'll keep using it in my third season because I signed Moukoko, Aleña and Sergio Gomez for free and I also want to improve my team to see what I can achieve in CL.
C.png
CC.png

Brilliant tactic 2nd in the league with aston villa first season lost league last game of the season draw 3-3 with Burnley and liverpool beat man utd to win the league so lost by a point the title and in the European championship with lreland beat Sweden 2-0 first game draw Portugal 2-2 second game should have won and same score against spain 3rd game should have won aswell so finished 2nd in the group and qualified for the second round were I beat Austria 2-0 and in the quarter finals against Croatia now didn't play dat game yet so going excellent for me thanks man all first season

I am so happy someone is enjoying it :)

Thank you @pedrocavez, amazing results! 42 goals for Lido nice nice, be prepared to be to change the tactic.. I usually use 1 season only, them after a year go back to the same, keep AI guessing

Thank you @Justinbutler858, fantastic results, so close for the league, sorry you miss it by 1 goal against.. 3-2 and you would be champion, hope you win the Euros :)

I was trying to improve results in UCL/europe games

Patch notes: lower number of goals, player ratings down, less goals from set pieces, AI learns your tactic quicker.. much work to do

Enjoy if possible

Last edited:
Little up date beat Croatia 3-0 in quarter final with lreland and beat Portugal in the semi final on penalties after a 3-3 draw played England in the European championship final but lost 3-0 still good for lreland first season

England is OP in this FM...
Congratz still Ireland in the final :) great result.

when the new update out?

I have something but not as good.. since the update.. I cannot make it work.. they nerfed the game :_) no more 200+ goals.. for now

Not scoring.. bad player rates.. some people complaining the game was to easy..

This might be the final version.

2nd season win community shield and FA Cup
Unfortunately can't win premier league so close but both strikers are insane
20210322025527_1.jpg
20210322030032_1.jpg
20210322030312_1.jpg
20210322030347_1.jpg
20210322030946_1.jpg
20210322032831_1.jpg

Last edited:
"Attack wins you games.. but defence wins you titles." AF

bin.PNG

try again and again

EuroPortugal.PNG

Real test 1 Portugal

VSgermany.PNG

fmed.. but better in the group stages them the final..

xgvsholland.PNG

in the final
control.PNG