Resource icon

Small Tweak of MAYHEM MAKER 1.0 -21.4- ME -21.7

Real test 2 Wolfs
No Staff in, no OI, training AM, can be improved. Not holidayed.
toy.PNG
wolfs.PNG
wofl.PNG

I did not care for the cups.. I wanted the premier.. and got the FA cup bonus.

wfa.PNG

wl1.PNG

We played better..

accow.PNG
wlineup.PNG
wdata.PNG

wana.PNG

moy.PNG

wgols.PNG

Season 2 with Wolfs
wseason2.PNG
best resultsw.PNG

lineups2w.PNG
s2w.PNG

Holiday test Liverpool and PSG, plug and play, all tasks to Staff.

psgtrof.PNG
liver holiday vs psg.PNG
psgandliverholiday.PNG
1616454382988.png
liverprem.PNG
psgucl.PNG
psgcup.PNG
pagcup2.PNG
psgbestmon.PNG
psgline.PNG
psgstatsgoals.PNG

Attachments

• liverprem.PNG
    liverprem.PNG
    197.2 KB · Views: 62
The story of Saitama, a hero that does it just for fun & can defeat his enemies with a single punch...

If you want a challenge go and start a lower league save and do not use this tactic, you will feel like Saitama looking for a proper challenge, never really satisfied..

Set pieces can be improved.. maybe Zealand set pieces? you tell me, they are a litlle bit messy at the moment.. but

Training can be improved, I left it to the AM. Traits can improve results as well.

Better staff and players.. will help to.

Tactic is a "false Very Defensive mentality"... hopes this makes sense, I use Very defensive, positive and attacking mentality. Please change it and try keep everyone happy it helps with the end results.

Spicy it up, you can manually swap the wingers.. to keep the AI guessing.

Good luck and enjoy if possible

Attachments

• One Punch Man-424-V20.fmf
    44 KB · Views: 232
The story of Saitama, a hero that does it just for fun & can defeat his enemies with a single punch...

If you want a challenge go and start a lower league save and do not use this tactic, you will feel like Saitama looking for a proper challenge, never really satisfied..

Set pieces can be improved.. maybe Zealand set pieces? you tell me, they are a litlle bit messy at the moment.. but

Training can be improved, I left it to the AM. Traits can improve results as well.

Better staff and players.. will help to.

Tactic is a "false Very Defensive mentality"... hopes this makes sense, I use Very defensive, positive and attacking mentality. Please change it and try keep everyone happy it helps with the end results.

Spicy it up, you can manually swap the wingers.. to keep the AI guessing.

Good luck and enjoy if possible
what do you mean by this: "Tactic is a "false Very Defensive mentality"... hopes this makes sense, I use Very defensive, positive and attacking mentality. Please change it and try keep everyone happy it helps with the end results."

Change during the match?

what do you mean by this: "Tactic is a "false Very Defensive mentality"... hopes this makes sense, I use Very defensive, positive and attacking mentality. Please change it and try keep everyone happy it helps with the end results."

Change during the match?

Most of the players are attacking mentality, the 424 is attacking by nature. Hope this helps. I used Positive most of the time.

I tested small teams holidayed and did not work well. Holiday Wolfs another save an they did 2nd but very far from Liverpool.. -11.

Also Liverpool and PSG save was the same.

Changes during game, keep AI guessing. I do not think its a game breaker but was fun for me, so I shared it, hope someone can enjoy it :)

Last edited:
After some time off the game.. last update was to much..
No Holidays, No OI, Training to AM.. can be and will improve results.
Not strikeless, no IWB, I really enjoy this one.
No long throws, short is the new long :) new set pieces.
Flying without wingers ;-)

After some time off the game.. last update was to much..
No Holidays, No OI, Training to AM.. can be and will improve results.
Not strikeless, no IWB, I really enjoy this one.
No long throws, short is the new long :) new set pieces.
Flying without wingers ;-)
Is it the same tactic? i.e one punch man?

Last edited:
test.PNG

Testing...Holidays................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Best elevens, no transfers, all tasks to AI, fingers crossed...

View attachment 549754
Testing...Holidays................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Best elevens, no transfers, all tasks to AI, fingers crossed...
Good luck!

liver.PNG

Great pre-season from Wolfs.. 1st game not so good.. fingers crossed

Lost 1-3 to MU.. all in holidays

Link? I will get promoted to VNL N/S (using a lower league database), I can test it in the lower league.
I want to PM you the tactic.. but I can't remenber how to do it! :)