yeah... but i like leeds

oh... :p

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

oh just realised it's the World Cup, and Spain, England, USA, Italy all there, so Smith, Newton, McMillan & Shotwell all featuring!

Wow I travel for a couple days and Gabriel gets sold to Man City. Sorta sad though as Tottenham seems to have become a seriously elite team in the EPL and European Scene. Hopefully he gets a regular role at Man City and this isn't the beginning of the downturn of his career.

Hey, sorry I haven't replied to this thread for a while but I'm following so could you start reporting on Diego Maradona again? Cheers :)

sorry I haven't replied recently, haven't had access to PC but.....

WHY IS MY PLAYER SO ****?!

Sorry boys went on holiday! I will update again tomorrow, and yes it will include Maradona! :D

Thanks, who couldn't include Maradona? :p

cheeky ;) I remember i was rather disappointed with dropping Maradona as I recall he's one of the best... :L

---------- Post added 20/08/2011 at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 17/08/2011 at 11:27 PM ----------

**** sorry guys just been really busy these past days so will try and update ASAP.

One mighty sub appearance... And I do **** all.

Sounds about right for my International career :p

I kinda ****** up, I put on the attribute masking thing, so have just took charge of udinese to make sure you can see all your stats! :D after i got sacked from Arsenal after all the players left on frees :L:L

I kinda ****** up, I put on the attribute masking thing, so have just took charge of udinese to make sure you can see all your stats! :D after i got sacked from Arsenal after all the players left on frees :L:L

Yeah I can imagine that would make some arsenal fans and board members quite upset :)