It seems odd how little movement there has been. Doing well at Tottenham. Won the Europa :) No complaints there!

Quick advertisement (it is ok with Smithy):

Anyone who hasn't, check out the International BaP, and sign up please.

It seems odd how little movement there has been. Doing well at Tottenham. Won the Europa :) No complaints there!

yeah, you're right :/ oh well most people are settled and a first team with the expect of Jak who desperately needs a move :L :mad:

Quick advertisement (it is ok with Smithy):

Anyone who hasn't, check out the International BaP, and sign up please.

YES, JOIN IT.

---------- Post added 10/08/2011 at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 08/08/2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

Sorry boys haven't been able to play fm, due to PC problems, been on a laptop. So there should be an update today :)

Champions League Runners up?! Spurs! Not a bad accomplishment there. Now if only IRL they'd be able to play their opening match!

Champions League Runners up?! Spurs! Not a bad accomplishment there. Now if only IRL they'd be able to play their opening match!

I totally thought that! and they won the Europa a couple of years back! Big boys in Europe now eh? ;) ahahaha

so far been Copa Del Ray runners up, Carling Cup runners up, Europa League runners up, FA Cup runners up and Champions League runners up :'( Hope I win one Soon

Gabriel Shotwell moves to the blue side of Manchester, who came third in the Prem last year, in a £10.5mil move! :D

Unfortunately, my player Andy Smith becomes the most expense of our lads as he moves to Man Utd for a whopping £28.5mil!

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

that was in January btw people, 2022!