So many attacking mid choices, cant decide?

Who should i choose?

• Gourcuff

Votes: 152 30.2%
  • Hamsik

Votes: 36 7.1%
  • Guilherme(Cska Moscow)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Diego(Juventus)

Votes: 42 8.3%
  • Dzagoev

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • Jovetic

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Pjanic

Votes: 28 5.6%
  • Renato Augusto

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • David Silva

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Carlos Eduardo

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Matias Fernandez

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Paulo Henrique

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Toni Kroos

Votes: 59 11.7%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Wijnaldum

• Coutinho

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Montolivo

• Pastore

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Mata

Votes: 18 3.6%
  • Bounanotte

Votes: 20 4.0%

• Total voters
veratti

who does verratti play 4 i cant find him.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

how do i get varratti who does he play for ??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gourcuff FTW! He is God in my Man utd Squad scoring alot of long shots n putting in all the assists. Can play as Advanced Playmaker or Trequartista---Simlilar player to Kaka!

who does verrati play 4 i crt find him.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

how do i get varreti who does he play for ??!

VERRATTI spell it right son

i went with jovetic hes young and if he is that good already **** nos wat he will be like when hes 26 hitting his prime

For some reason, i cant get Gourcuff to produce more then 7.0 average...some games he is spectacular, others he has a 6.2 rating... I got him as Advance play on attack. I'll try the Trequar i gues

gourcuff is the best by far :D on my 2nd season with inter now and he is up for world player of the year and was in the world cup team of the year or what ever its called.

Im going into my third season with Arsenal and im looking for a replacement for Arshavin, long or short term. I want someone that can both score and assist(Arshavin scored 20 and assisted 25 all together last season) Ive narrowed down my targets and put them in a poll, i got about 60m to spend tops. Ive already got Aguero and Verratti.

Vote please :)
dude i barely looked at the rest..once i saw gourcuff i voted for him.I bought him for 23 mill.play him as an advance playmaker and look at the goals and assists!!

Renato Augusto, Underrated but with the right training, will be a top star

Gourcuff will score and set up goals for you left, right and centre or is it center!

I chose Pjanic .. Always performs well for me and not a "usual" buy for everyone ... All will work though, all have pros and cons !!

What has happend to people like Lulinha and that. No-one like them no more? He was wicked on fm08.
As by way of reccommendation (cant spell, is that right?) i went for Toni Kroos, hes wicked.

You know what TottenhamBoi90 , i was looking through a downloaded shortlist yesterday (Raikan's i do believe) and lulinha was on it and i thought that exact same thought when i saw him !!

When i saw his name my face lit up .. when i saw his stats .. i cried :(

Hamsik will get you goals
But I prefer Yoann Gourcuf, had him at Man Utd and he dominated
If you wait 3 years,Veratti will become immense

For those of you guys who need an attacking mid for mid table teams or for backup, i recommend Radja Nainggolan (H)

yes radja nainggolan get really good in my game. i bought him twice for sunderland and man utd. he is better than anderson and fletcher currently