So many attacking mid choices, cant decide?

Who should i choose?

• Gourcuff

Votes: 152 30.2%
  • Hamsik

Votes: 36 7.1%
  • Guilherme(Cska Moscow)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Diego(Juventus)

Votes: 42 8.3%
  • Dzagoev

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • Jovetic

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Pjanic

Votes: 28 5.6%
  • Renato Augusto

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • David Silva

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Carlos Eduardo

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Matias Fernandez

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Paulo Henrique

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Toni Kroos

Votes: 59 11.7%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Wijnaldum

• Coutinho

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Montolivo

• Pastore

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Mata

Votes: 18 3.6%
  • Bounanotte

Votes: 20 4.0%

• Total voters
have any of you had a look at dudu from cruzeiro, i first saw him when i had a go at managing cruzeiro, he got young player and player of the year in the first season, you should be able to get him for around 5 million in the first season. Hes playing world class for my stoke game now, currently 3rd in the EPL

Gourcuff definately, is a clone of Gerrard but has better dribbling and isn't as good going back.

i prefer dzagoev, mind i am biased as he tore everything up for me on my hamburg save

I wanted to say Eden Hazard, the wonderkid has been fantastic in the AMC role for me at Man City, but hes not on the list..!

Verratti - 500.000-650.000 $ transfer

1 year after 7.000.000 $ key team player !
verratti.png

Renato Augusto is working very well for me and hes only 23
mata isnt good i had him for two seasons now hes in man city

nacer barazite in the arsenal reserves or fran merida :D

I've had Pjanic at Liverpool before - the kid develops a treat. Top top player

Yohan Gourcuff is a beast. Just need to play him right which isn't to hard.

ive played him in 3 positions and he's played great in all.
RM as a winger, assistant manager doesnt approve.
CAM as playmaker
CM as deep lying playmaker.

just not paulo henrique, he's shocking.

and i believe the list is missing a certain croatian dwarf :)

Why isn't Eden Hazard on this list? oO)

retrain aaron ramsey to play there as he becomes one of the best player in the game provided he's tutored well and is on the right training schedules. His stats become almost identical to Fabregas ;)

Lots of the young guys (like Buonanotte and Verratti) have -9 potential abilty and a lot of their stats are random.

The can turn into the best players in their position or become average or flop, depending on what kind of future the game decides to give them at start up.
Verratti is great since he's dirt cheap, but I had Buonanotte be the best signing in some saves and the worst in others.

One question, how do i see the potential ability? i don't think i saw that..can anyone tell me where to see? thanks.
i had voted for goucuff..he is class for me in real life..though just sold anderson to sevilla for 22.5mil and bought him 17.75 mil..:D
pjanic cant buy coz he is at lyon and they are calling for much more money..

Depends you want a creative player or a tactical player.

Creative- Diego as Trequartista
Tactical- Gourcuff as Advanced Playmaker

Buonanotte is a ******* God in my Newcastle save, he already scored me 7 goals in 5 matches, class for an Midfielder.

out of that lot i'll go with pjanic although i feel nicolas lodeiro can be a good am, i signed him first season for man united in a game i recently started and he's doing well so far, i think i got him from ajax but i'm not sure