Status
Not open for further replies.

schytte

Reaction score
This is so depressing. First of all, haven't played more than 2-3 games in a row with the strongest XI since I always have injured players. I often have 2-3 players out at the same time for about 4 weeks+. Last game I got 4 injuries within 30 mins.

Anybody else have the same problem?

i'am in my 4 season with bayern and i have 7 1st team players out all happened in the first week of the new season 3 in a game and 4 in 1 week all in training. i dont no if its just unlucky but i have had alot more injuries since i updated to the new patch :S

yeah its just unlucky i had like 9 first team players out one season i suppose its not unlike real life

yeah its just unlucky i had like 9 first team players out one season i suppose its not unlike real life

I personally don't think it's unlucky, but I think its a bug. My team gets roughly 1-2 players injured every 2 games it's coming beyond a joke.

Robben sold because he was injured every match after playing 30 minuts. Its like a joke.

I'm currently experiencing that as well, I'm Man Utd and I'm getting a player to come off every game because of an injury.. Had about 6 regulars out, that's since the patch but the improvements they made were good, but I don't know of this is a bug or not..

Yeah, I was having such a problem with it I have given up on what was a really enjoyable save and can't be bothered trying again until this is fixed. For a few seasons this wasn't a problem but since the patch it has became even more unplayable than the first version released for me.

Started a new game as Motherwell who have a small squad and very tight wage budget. I hoped that my previous injury problems on my long term save were bad luck...... 5 games into the league and a 20% of my team are injured including torn hamstring, 2 broken arms and damaged shoulders. All out for weeks, some for months.

It is unplayable! Is nobody taking this seriously? Any word at all of SI looking to fix this ASAP?

Yes i have the same problem with my fenerbahçe season. But i think it is not bug, it is something about training workload, resting, squad rotation etc. have anybody know the true balance for this?

Another with broken ribs plus another damaged shoulder.

If that can be controlled by my training etc I'll be blown away. Training is set to average, players both had 100% condition before the match started and both injuries were in the first 30 mins.

I too have had this problem since the patch. To the point where I am almost ready to open up the editor and tone down the injury frequencies myself! The biggest cause in my save I think is that I need the pitch relaid. Been starting a first XI with no lower than 98% conditioning at mid-season fitness and still carting off 2-3 every game with injuries. Seems like mine are not usually the long term ones other people are having issues with, but it sure is frustrating to never be able to make a tactical change during a game because I have so many injuries.

As far as training I have them resting before and after a match, changing week focuses often. I only ever train fitness on weeks with one or fewer games. Should I be training this more often to avoid injuries? Counter-intuitive but I may experiement.

It does not seem to correlate to specific players always getting injured. I have noticed it is typically my CM's and CD's that get carted off (thankfully not my ST or wing players as I don't have much depth there). Is there something buried in player instructions that could be adjusted to limit them from dangerous situations that leave them injured? Tackling Style, agression, or others perhaps?

Any help at all on reducing this? From my 22 man squad I have 7 players out injured.

Im pretty much guarenteed a minor injury (MINIMUM) every game. I had three major injuries in one game last season. Ridiculous. My training isnt manic, and the team is rotated. Kevin Prince Boateng's potential has shot down because of injury, along with El Shaarawy. :(

Did anyone see Newcastle vs Wigan? How's that for an injury bug?

All kidding aside, I hope Haidara will be ok.

Guaranteed at least one unjust per game. Almost always hot between 5 and 7 players injured with just a 22man squad. Only the case since the update. Can't believe people are trying to relate it to reality. This is only a problem since the latest update. Can I revert to the old patch to avoid this? It's completely spoiled the game for me

Guaranteed at least one unjust per game. Almost always hot between 5 and 7 players injured with just a 22man squad. Only the case since the update. Can't believe people are trying to relate it to reality. This is only a problem since the latest update. Can I revert to the old patch to avoid this? It's completely spoiled the game for me

Er, because it does? Also nothing changed in the last patch. People keep making things up, but SI havent changed the rates at all.

user-offline.png

Sports InteractiveJoin Date6th June 2005LocationGary Busey's dustbinPosts38,376

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Crb1986
any improvement in what concerns the injuries?

There is no injury problem in-game - some users are pushing their players too hard with training or are just having bad luck. We've looked at this a great number of times and the frequency of injuries in-game is NOT a bug. Thanks.​

From the horses' mouth.

So Robben and Ribery injured every single game its real life? Ok, noted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.