So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Here's my phone had it since 30/12/08 Sony Ericsson W595 :D

w595_2.png
I just got a new phone today ! wanted a black touch screen phone and i got this from orange:D

Orange-San-Francisco-Android-Phone-400x352.jpg

Last edited:
I also.. have a blackberry curve... still.. I lost my original one back on the 25th of Jan, my birthday night out, got a new one from insurance peoples. :wub:

Had a crappy Samsung E900 that got knicked whilst I was playing Bowling this week, going out to buy a dead cheap PAYG phone soon and then by the time I go to Uni I'll either have a Blackberry or a Motorola Defy or maybe a HTC

I'm planning to get a new phone for university but I'm not particularly sure what to get. Budget is around £15-20 per month and I use around 100 mins and 500 texts a month. Anyone got any suggestions of which phone to get?

I'm planning to get a new phone for university but I'm not particularly sure what to get. Budget is around £15-20 per month and I use around 100 mins and 500 texts a month. Anyone got any suggestions of which phone to get?

Probably a BB Curve and then you'll be able to get BBM too.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Got Bought myself a HTC HD7 a few months ago.

Are those windows phones any good?